Shopper Discounts And Rewards / Unauthorised removal of money from my bank account

United Kingdom Review updated:

This company has taken money from my bank account unauthorised. On their website the address for this company is in Switzerland. This company must have signed me up to their scam when I have purchased something from another company on the internet, at this time I have narrowed it down to 1 of 2 companies. I am going to my bank this morning and will publish my outcome here.

To
Nov 04, 2014

Comments

• Do
      Dec 02, 2008
    Shopper Discounts And Rewards - Illegal withdrawals from checking
    Shopper Discounts and Rewards
    POBox 855 CT, 06484
    Shelton
    Connecticut

Every month for the past year unauthorized withdrawals have been made without my knowledge from my checking account for Shopper Discounts ($12.00 per month) and for Reservation Rewards ($12.00 per mon). I had no knowledge of these withdrawals until recently discovered, and have received no products or services for these withdrawals.

Jan 22, 2009

Dear Dorothy:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate and to identify opportunities to assist our members. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards or Shopper Discounts & Rewards, please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to [protected]@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs
    Reservation Rewards
    Shopper Discounts & Rewards

• Mi
      Apr 05, 2009

I just found out I was getting charged from Shoppers Discount too.

• Sh
      Nov 05, 2014

Hello Tourer:

We will be happy to assist you with your query about Shopper Discounts & Rewards. However, we first need to identify your membership record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Shopper Discounts & Rewards directly using the following details: [protected]@shopperdiscountandrewards.co.uk, 0800 731 9935 (free from UK landlines), or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is an online savings programme, ideal for people who shop online regularly. As a member you can claim an initial cash back cheque, a 10 pound monthly membership bonus, 20% off popular gift cards and 10% cash back at over 650 retailers.

You would have signed up for Shopper Discounts and Rewards after making a purchase or booking via one of our partner websites. .You would have manually completed the Shopper Discounts and Rewards sign-up page, filling in the following details: your name, your email address (entered twice), your postal address, a new password(entered twice) and your credit or debit card details for the membership fee. It is mentioned at least three times on the sign-up page that following 30 days free of charge, you will be billed for each month you remain a member.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,