ShopNBC / Customer Service

United States Review updated:

ShopNBC customer service sucks! I have shopped on this Web site in the past but it has been a couple of years ago. On 06/30/2011 I spent a couple of hours picking out certain items and putting them in the shopping cart. When I went to add the last item I could not and was directed to checkout. When I tried to check out I could not and was directed to call customer service. That was at 6:12 pm pdt. I called and the department was closed. I called on 07/01/11 at 3:35 pm pdt and was told that I would have to be directed to the "credit department" and of course they were closed. I have never had any sort of credit account with this company and have paid all purchases with either credit card or debit card. No one could give me any answers. As far as I'm concerned ShopNBC does not want my business if this is the way they treat their customers.

Comments

• Fy
      Dec 18, 2008

On Sun Dec 14th I saw that ShopNBC had a pink ACER Aspire One on sale for 479.00 (after $100 mail in rebate). I had already purchased a white one from HSN for $499 a week prior. Seeing that my daughter's favorite color is pink, we decided to order it! While ordering I was told my order would arrive on 12/23, which was key to me placing the order in the first place. I received an email on 12/14 thanking me for the order & I called on 12/16 to inquire about a tracking number and was told by the system that it would arrive by 12/28. I asked to speak with a rep and was told that the system always gave 2 weeks for electronics, but was promised it was "shipping either today or tomorrow". Mind you, the $180 was ALREADY taken out of my account ON 12/15/08! After not receiving a shipping confirmation notice via email on the 17th I called to inquire-- TODAY 12/18/08. At first I was told by a rep, "Yes you should receive your order by the 23rd!" But she couldn't provide a tracking number. Very confused because my card was already charged for the first payment, I then asked to speak with a supervisor. After being placed on hold for 5 minutes, I spoke with a "supervisor" named Nathaniel who told me that my order was in fact CANCELED on 12/17/08! Huh??? Canceled, by who??? His answer, "Well, with your 'past history' we can't offer you the 6 value pays at this time...WTF?? Are you kidding me? With what past history??? I've NEVER had a problem ordering with you before, how is this possible and why wasn't I notified??? He couldn't answer that, but he did say that they wrote me a letter! But you take my money??? Why couldn't you send an email me that little bit of info? AND WHERE IS MY MONEY?? You would think with it being so close to Christmas, they'd try to secure a sale and place a call informing me of this-or an email at the very least! Way to go ShopNBC! Had I not called to inquire about a tracking # & 'insisted' on speaking to a supervisor I would STILL be waiting on that PINK ACER FROM SHOPNBC! I will NEVER EVER order from SHOPNBC--EVER! Not to mention, I plan to share my ShopNBC experience with family, friends & maybe even a few blogs OVER THE INTERNET!!! Nothings more powerful than WORD OF MOUTH!!

THANKS so MUCH TO THE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK (HSN) for being up front, HONEST and HASSEL FREE!! I placed my order with HSN on 12/9, they charged my account on 12/10 and I recieved the Acer on 12/16/08!!

Thanks for NOTHING ValueVision Media Inc, /ShopNBC! No wonder you suffered a net loss of $20.8 million in the third quarter!!!

Aug 24, 2013

I have been a long time watcher of this program.A couple of weeks ago an item appeared, I ran for my wallet to make order.Well I don't have your phone written down and low and behold no phone appears on the screen.Watching again today no phone all others show a phone no.Your Truly Chuck Ryder

Aug 24, 2013