Shoplet.com / Beware customer

Shoplet.com shipped me the wrong toner color. I opened it and when saw i was wrong, reboxed and asked for it to be exchanged. After a month of emails, a call tag was issued. Two weeks later it was returned to me saying it was unusable. This business is non responsive, does not stand behind mistakes and has no customer service protocol. I am out 120.00 now! Please do not order from this site.

Va

Comments

• Re
      13th of Dec, 2011

Shoplet shipped me the wrong items. I called to cancel the order BEFORE it shipped. Could not get ANY customer service help so I refused the box. They charged me a 20 dollar restocking fee on a 56.00 order and didn't refund it for 6 months. Do not do business with this company unless you are prepared to be totally helpless if there is a problem.

• Pa
      15th of May, 2012

I ordered an amplifier, that "is in stock". the company got an authorization for the full amount, $117.29, and a day later i got an e-mail saying that my purchase was "back-ordered". Call my bank, Chase, and was told bytheir representative, Arlene, that they couldn't stop the transaction.
    My advise, don't order anything from "Shoplet.com", and beware of Chase bank. They seem to prefer this merchant instead of protecting their customer.
    WHAT A RIPOFF, FOR BOTH COMPANIES.

• Mu
      23rd of Sep, 2016

I order a wheel chair for my grandfather and mind you this was my first time, I didn't realize that there were different ' sizes. When my father open the box he was like there is no way your grandpa could fit in this chair. So I called to return the item and I figured there website state SIMPLE RETURN, but its not SIMPLE. They will not pay for the return to be shipped back. When I went to see how much the return will cost it was $50.00 to ship back and the wheel chair cost me $80.00. I asked If I could speak to the manger and they said no that she was going to lunch and that she was going to tell me the same exact thing. I asked for corporates number and MR.KARMIS stated that there is no Corprate Number for me to call. I keep telling him to transfer me someone else and he keep telling me the manager is out for lunch. I don't understand how this business had no condiration of others, .REALLY??what has happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE!! BE AWARE... I wll no longer buy anything from this company ever again. I'm also In customer service n I will always find away to assist my customers and make sure that they are satisfied a happy when they leave. BEWARE!!!