Shoplah / scam website

1 Singapore Review updated:

Numerous people have complaint about shop lah. It was stated on the website delivery time is about 7 days, however many received only after 1-3months. Worst of all, some customer don't even receive their goods. The clothes received doesn't match the photos posted online the sizes were always too small, the only response via email was bad. A google search online on shoplah will found that many customers got a very bad experience with shoplah - From a customer a police report has been file no: J/[protected]/2214. It is disappointed that even though after so many complains facebook continue to post advertises of shoplah and many users continued to be conned.

Comments

• Ca
      13th of Jul, 2009

Terrybong, u are lying!

18th of Jul, 2009

No, Terrabong is not lying. Check out the report in The New Paper (Singapore) and all the forums here.

http://www.emall.sg/forum/index.php/topic, 1517.0.html

http://www.emall.sg/forum/index.php/topic, 1218.0.html

We have also created a Community Against Shoplah in Facebook. Join the community and stop Shoplah! from cheating!!!

• Ca
      18th of Jul, 2009

I got my goods in excellent conditions. I won't believe you all lah... i been ordering for so many times and got my clothing...

If you think they are scam, why don't you just go and make police report and let the police handle?

Probably you have no concrete proof... well you are very hardworking i must say... maybe just too free. =)

• De
      20th of Jul, 2009

i so totally agree with you. Shoplah is the most terrible online site ever. Terrible display of manners and awful quality of clothes. There are multiple online forums with people complaining abt shoplah. And yes, police report has been made. But at the end of the day, this is still civil issue.

• We
      21st of Jul, 2009

nice thread with ppl talking nonsense here.

A disgrace to Singapore thread.

Making police report? Please don't be childish lah. Many ppl get their goods in good condition and I have been ordering for many times.

Clothing is nice depends on the person wearing. Singaporeans sometimes are really dumb. Expecting to look exactly like the picture. In the first place are you as pretty as the model or not!?

Our Singapore Police Force is very efficient one okay! If they are scam, I do not think they can be in business for so long.

I have wasted enough time here... a very bo liao thread...nothing to say much =)

ShopLah! GO GO GO!

23rd of Jul, 2009

People who choose to be stupid can only blame themselves when they refuse to listen to others. For all we know, you two may be friends of Reeve Kor who owns Shoplah.

Even Stomp has reported on Shoplah. Stomp belongs to SPH and will not report anything that is not true. Try telling them they are talking nonsense.

As for police report, someone has already made it and there is also a reference number. But there is no point telling you all this since you choose to be extremely foolish and even try to mislead others.

• We
      24th of Jul, 2009

I think I choose to believe what I ordered and receive. Goods are received in excellent conditions.

If you do online shopping, please have a clear mindset that the clothing will not be 100% like the picture.

Even advertisement outside for other products also have this disclaimer that photos and actual item may have difference.

I seriously think you are toooooo free...

Nah... newpaper is ### and crap... i dont read that... because they have nothing to report.

28th of Jul, 2009

Wow! I'm really amazed that someone who said that she's wasting her time here is bothering to reply. That shows how "TRUSTWORTHY" her words are.

Perhaps that "TRUSTWORTHY" person who have been protecting Shoplah is the owner or knows the owner personally to defend Reeve Kor like that... So ironic!!!

• Al
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Have you guys ever tried http://go-trendy.com ?

Look like they are much better than shoplah.

• Li
      4th of Sep, 2009

Let's put it as this, people do not complain for nothing. Nothing better to do? There has to be true, otherwise, how does the fire start?

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Experienced it first-hand.

I ordered the clothes without making prior research on the web (my mistake!). The merchandise totally sucks. It was of the worst quality. Luckily i only ordered two pieces to "test water" first, and both are so different from the pictures (yeah, i know it won't be 100% the same, but the similarity is not even 10%!). The clothes are so hideous that i'd just throw them away and considered my money lost. The items are 10 times worse than the cheapest items you can get from This Fashion. Totally "cheapskate".

Do not be cheated by the pictures, which i believe the owner simply plug in from some magazines or Korean/Jap websites. And as many have mentioned, it took a month for the items to be delivered.

And for those here who commented that goods are "excellent", it's either you are affiliated with the website, or you have totally no problem in wearing "cheapskate" outfits.

• Ev
      19th of Oct, 2009

Hi,
    I just received my item today. I must admit it is quite on time. But then the quality, colour and design of the item i received is so much different from the one i see online. Very disappointed. Actually Im already prepared for a slight difference on the actual item received. But the difference is quite huge lah -.- The quality is not very good and the design is quite different too. Size is really quite size.. i ordered item 5139. But when i tried to go to their webpage to double confirm the item i ordered again i cant seem to find it. Guess they have removed it already. Have already sent them an email for the photo again. Hopefully they will send me the photo again to double check -.- Hoping for a refund if im really not in the wrong but guess i have to throw away that tot already... Zzz Very disappointed!!!

• Mo
      24th of Oct, 2009

I am a first timer shopper online in Singapore and at Shoplah...I agree. This website is a total disaster. I really regret ordering 6 items and none of the stuff I bought is even good enough to give away. I will never shop there again and I still have two replacement items still to come.

• Mo
      24th of Oct, 2009

It seems that this website is out to get the first timers who do not know better...I seriously doubt this Reeve guy has any repeat customers that are not his relatives or personal friends...Singapore needs to set up protection for consumers for website shops if it wants to be considered first world economy standard...Lack of consumer protection leads to unsavory business practice.

• Ka
      30th of Oct, 2009

I've ordered from Shoplah once and even went to the owner's place to get my clothes. Frankly speaking, the clothes do not come from Korea or Taiwan. They are all made in China. The pictures are just references to the cheap replicas made in China factories. Korean and Japanese clothes will NEVER be of that kind of low quality. I was very disappointed but nevertheless, I've paid and learn my lesson. If given a choice, I would rather pay 20% more and get to see touch and feel the clothes. Afterall, walking around Orchard Rd for half a day makes our legs more tone and you know you're going home with GOOD QUALITY clothings =)

Well its either for cheap clothings that look really cheap or pay more for getting the real deal.

Don't speak up from Shoplah. Been there done that and never will I ever shop there again. You lucky biatches.

• Kw
      31st of Oct, 2009

Good website, nice clothing I have received. I will definitely shop again. Really feel the comments here quite fake. I think you guys compare the clothing together with the model and thus, feel that it is different. Overall I'm glad with my received items. =)

• Li
      2nd of Mar, 2010

oh no... i did not do my research and ordered from Shoplah just 2 weeks ago and the goods are still not delivered to me. Wrote to them but no response was given.

guess my money is gone as well...

• Co
      19th of Mar, 2010

hurmm..which comment should i trust now.. ive ordered.. but i didnt pay yet.. still thinking... to those who complained about shoplah.. please put some pictures of the item and compared it with the item that shoplah had display. thank you. appreciate it.

• Ar
      20th of Mar, 2010

I ordered from Shoplah on March 3, 2010 and still did not receive my product and the ###ting site says we will deliver in a week's time.

After i send multiple mails they reply on Mar16 saying that my product will be shipped within a week and still no delivery is made.

Money is all gone! This site should be banned from making business.

Can anybody give me the owner's address or phone number?

• Ev
      24th of Mar, 2010

Yea. I bought once from them and nv tried it again. hmm, can try bonitochico instead. Their clothing quality is gd and items r received timely. But the only thing is their clothings goes out of stock very fast! So have to grab fast when the items are out!