Shopee — xpost integrated
yesterday morning May 26, 2018 (Saturday), I received a text message from the above courier that they will be delivering my parcel but I immediately replied that I did put a remark on my orders before placing it that deliver "weekdays only 8am-4pm". The courier insisted that there was nothing written on the parcel about that remark. I did convinced him to deliver it on Monday instead (May 28, 2018) but that was after being rude on me thru text saying, "sa cellphone niyo may nakasulat, sa pouch diri wala" ("in your cellphone it is written, but on the pouch it is not").
I contacted the seller regarding the issue of not writing my delivery remarks on the parcel, she said that all the transactions on shopee are computer generated and all the remarks that the customer would write would appear on the system including the delivery itself hence it is the courier's responsibility to check if there is a written remarks on the delivery through the system before delivering the parcels. Is this true? who should I report? The courier or the seller?
courier: Xpost Integrated (cellphone number who texted me: [protected])
shipping adress: Davao City Philippines
More Shopee Complaints & Reviews
- Shopee - delivery issue with ninja van 
- Shopee - black arrow 
- Shopee - lbc delivery failed/ shopee 
- Shopee - rider (john patrick necessario) from black arrow express 
- Shopee - tracking # 81101935671 
- Shopee - brush cutter
- Shopee - trademark and copyright infringement
- Shopee - service for refund 
- Shopee - super super super delayed delivery and no real time update or feedback from shopee
- Shopee - events/deals/promotions