Shopeesuper super super delayed delivery and no real time update or feedback from shopee

I ordered feeding bottles and milk for my puppies from Shopee.ph last June 11, 2018. In fairness to the Seller Pawsitivityph, they sent on time asap the order via xpost integrated/LBC. To be safe I extended Shopee guarantee delivery until June 23, 2018. But past the said date, I called shopee because my item have not been delivered yet. I contacted the Seller, they helped me make a follow up to shopee. I also called shopee and it promised to deliver 3-5 days after. But til then, upon checking delivery status online, still the same pa rin June 14: Order is in-transit. ENCODED AT YAKAL (QTY:1). No update, no feedback from Shopee why item was not delivered. The call center agent told me that maybe because of the bulk shipments via XPost. But considering the fact that it is already super super super delayed and beyond na of Shopee guaranteed date of delivery. I will just order from somewhere else. Shopee has failed to impress me as first time customer. I don't recommend shopee for on time deliveries, siguro if you can wait for so long and your not in a hurry (provided darating pa ang item). My puppies got 4 weeks older now good thing, but I still havent got my orders for them. Thumbs down for Shopee.

• Updated by emsn123 · Jun 28, 2018