Shopee / product status delivered but I didn't receive the parcel. black arrow express

1 Antipolo City, Philippines Review updated:

Black arrow tracking number located at the attached pictures.

Hello po good evening, i'm having problems with my delivery with black arrow as a courier, it has been almost a week since they received my parcel and until now it hasn't been delivered to me. I tried emailing and contacting them but unfortunately no one answered me. The logistics stated that they have tried to delivered it 3 times and that the consignee is not available, but the thing is, someone is always at home to receive the parcel so they're probably lying. Today, it said that it has been successfully delivered but I never received anything! And i'm afraid that the payment will be transferred soon without me receiving it. Please help me contact the courier please :( I will send you the logistics of my order

Shopee
Shopee

Ma
Mar 20, 2018

Comments

• Po
      4th of Dec, 2018

OMG! The same thing is happening with me right now, apparently, I am looking hard where can I find this warehouse of them here in Antipolo. Because their customer service is bunch of useless people. Anyway, have you able to receive your parcel?

• Ah
      4th of Dec, 2018

@Popcorn Eater same here, Antipolo branch, it's been a week na nasa branch na nila ang parcel. inaanticipate ko pa naman na darating na sya kahapon dahil yun yung deadline. you can check googlemap to find blackarrow Antipolo branch.

• Ed
      18th of Dec, 2018

Hi I'm having problems now about that kasi nagtext ang black arrow saying they are going to deliver my 2 packages today then sa notif ko on shopee that it was already delivered pero wala nmn daw nadeliver. I tried calling the courier but he keeps cancelling my calls. Anu po ginawa nyo? Nakakuha ba kau ng refund or nadeliver na po ba sa inyo ung package niyo?