ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man2 shorts

I have ordered 2 shorts from you guys on May 12, 2018 @1149 and I haven't received my items yet. It's Oct 7, 2018 and nothing. This is probably the worst company that I have ever dealt with. No number to call and all I get is a no reply email. WTF is going on here? I demand a full refund immediately.

Here is the email:

Order #DM1542879 confirmed

Thank you for placing your order with DEAL MAN!

This email is to confirm your recent order. Please review your order details to ensure they are correct. Deal Man cannot be responsible for any errors once your order is shipped.

Date 05/12/2018

Discount (code: SPRING18): $-8.99 USD
Subtotal : $26.99 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $26.99 USD

As stated on www.dealman.co.nz/pages/shipping, www.dealman.co.nz/pages/faq and your invoice, items generally take up to 30 days to arrive as we ship direct from the manufacturer in order to provide you with the best deals along with free shipping. The process can take longer depending on many variables (holiday season, weather, customs procedures) as it is being carried by international mail systems. For multi-item orders these may get split up in the dispatch process due to customs handling procedures, please do not worry, your parcels will arrive separately. Any customs or additional charges incurred by your purchases are your sole responsibility.

Thank you for your custom and hope to see you again soon!

• Updated by ronelmaq, Oct 09, 2018

You sent a payment of $26.99 USD to Deal Man
    ([protected]@gmail.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    Deal Man
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.
    Shipping address - confirmed
    APO, AP 96266
    Shipping details
    The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.

Ro
Oct 09, 2018

Comments

Jan 27, 2019

I was blocked from their Facebook page, blocked from sending e-mails to them, and they kept my money after they cancelled my order. I had to go through my bank and claim fraud. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Horrible customer service, and a rip off for anyone who tries to order from them.