ShopDani;PosterPass;SeattleCoffeeDirect;Peel Inc. / Rip Off

1 990 Grove St. Suite 204Evanston, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (847)424-0954

Peel Inc. is the company over these.
Check it out...

www.peel.com

Click on the "Commerce" link

The "Wizard behind the curtain" is BianDale@peel.com };(

Check out...www.chicago.bbb.org
please file a complaint while you're there:)
You can search their site for the numerous complaints on
Peel Inc.

Then, go to ... www.ftc.gov & file a Consumer Complaint

I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! YOU CAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Comments

• Li
      26th of Jul, 2008

I never subscribed to this and now am being charged on a credit card that they must have secured from someone else(suspicious it was "Amazon" on a regular basis.I have tried to cancel numerous times and they ignore my requests.I have only received one piece of jewelry and it was not even the quality to be a gumball machine.Any suggestions on what to do to get this company to reimbuse my money and STOP?

• Je
      10th of Nov, 2008

Dear Nancy,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Seattle Coffee Direct. If you need any further assistance, please call 888-217-CAFE and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.seattlecoffeedirect.com/TC2.php.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Berman
    Direct of Customer Service
    jberman@seattlecoffeedirect.com

• Me
      24th of Mar, 2009

I honestly wanted to try the coffee. I called after being charged $141.00 in 1 week. I only got reimbursed for a shipment that had not been sent yet. This is a rip off. Don't try their coffee.

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office: