ShopDani / ripoff

1 Franklinton, LA, United States Review updated:

I was charged for two shipments after I called in and canceled this membership that I didn't join. I received one package for $9.00 . The other packages finally came so I refused them. Still waiting for refund of $135.00. Over three months. Its aways an excuse when I call in so I will make my phone calls longer and everyday until I have pisted off enough workers. I probably wont get my money back but lesson learned, no more gimmicks for me. You can only screw with me once.

Cb

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    ShopDani
    1100 E. Main St.
    Springfield
    Ohio
    Phone: 937-206-3065

I ordered a necklace for $9.00, got charged $68. Since their cusomer service is not available on weekends, I am at wit's end about how to get this charge refunded, especially after reading the other overcharge complaints. If this is not responded to within a week, I will be contacting the appropriate authorities.

• Ka
      12th of Jun, 2009
    ShopDani - took unauthorized money out of account
    danielle janie jewerly
    Evanston
    Phone: 888-461-4889
    shopdani.com

the website is misleading. it said 9.00 jewerly and free shipping and handling. i ordered one piece of jewerly and they took 145.00 out of the account. I am still waiting for a refund. I sent their stuff back. they are a big ripoff. I am looking into sueing them for bad business. call the BBB in illinois to get them shutdown. we need to stand up to them and take them to court.

• Gs
      19th of Aug, 2009
    ShopDani - refund

as posted by everyone i got cheated too. i admit that i didnot see the terms and condition so they took away 4 payments of $68 frm my account but the terms also say they will give you full refund if we send the product back. i did that but have not received even a dollar back and it has been 3 months already.. when i call they say there was some error and they will refund me in 7 to 14 days but that is just talk.. plz do not buy anything from them and save yourself from all the troubles that i have gone through

29th of Nov, 2009
    ShopDani Com
    Evanston
    Illinois

On 11/22/09, an unauthorized charge for $79.00 was posted to Credit Union account. It showed up on my account on 11/25. I have no idea who these people are or how they got our card information. We were traveling that Sunday and used the card at a restaurant and a gas station.

This is an outright theft and will be prosecuted if at all possible.

• Dl
      10th of Jan, 2010
    Shopdani
    shopdani.com

I cancelled service with them over two years ago and now they are charging my bank statement for merchandice I have never ordered D L White Conway, AR 72032, 501-470-3531. I have reported this to my bank and at present trying to prove them as fraud use of my past bank card

11th of Jan, 2010
    Shopdani
    201 Maple Street
    Shinglehouse
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 814 697-7403

I did not order anything fron this company and my credit card was charged without my authorization. I would like a full refund for $178.oo.