shopcowboys.com / lack of customer service

I chose to place an order with this website because their homepage said that orders placed within the next x minutes would be mailed that day. 5 days later and multiple attempts to contact customer service, the order had still not been shipped and I was finally able to get a hold of someone. They told me that orders take 24-48 hours to ship even after I told her what the website had posted. If the advertisement of shipping hadn't been on the website, I would have paid for faster shipping. But didn't think it was necessary given that it should have been shipped a week prior - now my gift will most likely be late and there's nothing I can do about it. I will never order from this site again - and I suggest that if anyone needs their order in a timely manner - to just shop from nflshop.com, they are much more attentive in terms of customer service.

More shopcowboys.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ug
      21st of Dec, 2010

I had the same problem... Still have no idea where the order is.. and can't reach anyone!!!

• Vi
      12th of Nov, 2011

I totally understand how you feel. The exact same thing has happened to me. I placed an order for their limited DC's toll tags on a Saturday. The website stated that if my order was placed within the next 23Hrs xxMinutes my order would ship out on Monday. Well, needless-to-say, it's the following Sat. and my order still has not arrived. Placed a call yesterday and spoke w/Nick as he spelled it out for me when I asked his name. You can always tell the attitude of real concern when they feel as though a complaint might be filed. I say that with much sarcasm. Anyway, Nick stated the same thing to me about the 48-72 hour shipping period. I had forgotten about the websites claim to ship out the next day, Monday. So, I called again today and spoke w/Nick, again. This time I informed him of the websites claim to ship out on Monday. Nick then stated that the toll tags had to be shipped to the NTTA, first, and that's why it was taking so long. I know that isn't true because I'm the one who activates the tags by calling NTTA. I know he's (Nick) just trying to make it sound like there's a ligitimate reason for the shipping delay. However, it all boils down to false advertisement. Plain and simple! I think we should file a complaint with the Attorney General. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he went away for a sec and came back telling me that she (Emily), the super, was on an escalated call and stated she would call me back. Well, it's been 3hrs now and still nothing. Imagine that! These people have very poor Customer Service skills. I guess it can be expected of a business that chooses to false advertise. Right. Well, be sure to pass the word on and I am going to look into filing a complaint for false advertisement against shopcowboys.com

• De
      1st of Dec, 2011

i placed an order called them cause everything I ordered was not included. The next day I get a box that had items in it that I did not order..I WILL NEVE ORDER them again lousy service. When I called the number to call for customer service i was on listening to a replay of last game for 50 minutes then I received a voice mail that states leave name and phone number and they will get back. I called last night and today.

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2011

Shopdallascowboys.com WORST shopping experience ever, I am currently in the same situation I put an order in on the 12/12/11. The website CLEARLY states, Orders in by Last day Midnight, Dec 13th will arrive by Dec 23, I have still NOT received my order. After many attempts to call in and being put on hold for over an Hour and a half, being hung up on twice AND getting cut off from the being on hold every ten minutes I eventually got a hold of someone via LIVE chat on the website. I kept being told my order would arrive in time not to worry. Yet my order still states "processing" and then never arrives. When I demanded where my tracking number was, I was told there wasn't one due to my status still saying "processing". How are we supposed to know if/when they have sent the items off?? Not to mention the FRAUD/FALSE advertising. When asked to speak with a supervisor I got put through to Linda, who assured me she will find out and call me back the next morning, it is now three days later and I still have not heard a word from her. I have now tried to contact her again, and was told she and the "higher ups" were all in a meeting and that she would call me in 15 minutes when she gets out. I will attempt to climb the chain of command on this one, this is ridiculous and I will NEVER be ordering from the Dallas Cowboys again, what a let down for a fan being so mistreated! Wish me luck. I also find it strange that the website does not have any email address to send complains or concerns too. I will be also attempting to contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau.

• Ke