shopcowboys.com / online order

1 shopcowboys.comUnited States Review updated:

I placed an order on 12/08 and received a confirmation #. I was told to check in a couple of days for a tracking #. now when I go online to check on my status it gives me a link to click for a tracking # but then just returns back to the main Cowboy page. I have called over 10 times and left messages, emailed the customer service email and tried to chat online with the company but no one answers, emails or calls back. This has been a horrible experience and ruined a xmas gift. I am long time fan but if this is how they do business I will never use this again. If I do not get an answer from them within 24 hours I will work on cancelling the order and taking a compliance with the BBB.

Jk

More shopcowboys.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dc
      20th of Dec, 2010

Yes, I've called and left three messages in the past week after a problem with a web order, but no reply. Now they don't even answer. This is a management problem, 100%. The new product sales line is picked up quickly. I know football is all about the money to these guys, but you hate to see it at every level like that, especially when it's one of the few times their true fans (who are the ones that buy this stuff, with huge margins to boot...) interact with them.

• Vd
      4th of Jan, 2011

I completely agree with the first 2 comments. I placed an order on 12/3/10 intended to be Christmas gifts. There was a problem with the website, but the order eventually went through. My confirmation said to allow 24-48 hrs for the item to ship (3-day shipping), but still nothing 10 days later. I started calling and left about 5 messages over the next 10 days to see if these would arrive in time for me to give them as gifts. No one answered, and the items finally arrived on Dec 24, well after my family had left town - so I was unable to give them away. AND, one of the 2 items was actually defective - the lettering was crooked on a fleece. I've left more messages to see if I can return these, but no callback yet. I reported this to my credit card company and am disputing the charge.

10th of Jan, 2011

I had a problem at the beginning of December as well. The confirmation email had the correct items in my shopping cart, but when they arrived, the goods weren't even close to being correct. They weren't even the right gender. I tried numerous times to contact Customer Service, but you can only leave a message, and I never got a call back. I finally sent everything back, on my dime of course, and will NEVER use this website AGAIN. Customer Service is a joke and non-existent.

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2011

Shopdallascowboys.com WORST shopping experience ever, I am currently in the same situation I put an order in on the 12/12/11. The website CLEARLY states, Orders in by Last day Midnight, Dec 13th will arrive by Dec 23, I have still NOT received my order. After many attempts to call in and being put on hold for over an Hour and a half, being hung up on twice AND getting cut off from the being on hold every ten minutes I eventually got a hold of someone via LIVE chat on the website. I kept being told my order would arrive in time not to worry. Yet my order still states "processing" and then never arrives. When I demanded where my tracking number was, I was told there wasn't one due to my status still saying "processing". How are we supposed to know if/when they have sent the items off?? Not to mention the FRAUD/FALSE advertising. When asked to speak with a supervisor I got put through to Linda, who assured me she will find out and call me back the next morning, it is now three days later and I still have not heard a word from her. I have now tried to contact her again, and was told she and the "higher ups" were all in a meeting and that she would call me in 15 minutes when she gets out. I will attempt to climb the chain of command on this one, this is ridiculous and I will NEVER be ordering from the Dallas Cowboys again, what a let down for a fan being so mistreated! Wish me luck. I also find it strange that the website does not have any email address to send complains or concerns too. I will be also attempting to contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau.

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2011

correction shopcowboys.com

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2012

I also had the worst experience with Shopcowboys.com I have ever had with online shopping with any vendor. I placed the order 10 days before the noted holiday deadline for custom jerseys, yet I still did not receive my order by Christmas. I was promised and told on 3 occasions that I would in fact receive my order by Friday the 23rd. After numerous hours on hold, and being hung up on, I was finally told the truth. I asked for a Saturday delivery and was told the cut off time had passed. I spoke with a manager named Emily who apologized several times and told me she would give me 50% off my order. She also told me that I would not be receiving the jersey until the Wednesday after Christmas (which is ridiculous). I used the chat to ask for my tracking info on that Tuesday (because no one proactively gave me that info) and the associate who I had chatted with the week before still had incorrect info and told me it shipped the week prior. I had to explain to him that it had not and I was still waiting on the order. He took a while to respond but I finally received my tracking info and order. Inside the box, the packing slip had writing on it that stated "as is, no answer" I do not know what that meant. I never had a voice mail from anyone in regards to issues with my order/jersey. I still haven't received any refund. I will never shop with them again!

• Tr
      13th of Sep, 2012

I am having the same issues with the pro shop. My ordered arrived recently but had the wrong size on one item and another item was not shipped! So I have been trying to get a hold of someone in customer service but no luck! I keep calling the number but I get the recording that the office does not open until 9am...Hello it's 9:15!!! I am trying to search for an email address so I can write to someone or perhaps live chat with someone. Since it says there is someone available 24/7!!! This is a bunch of BS! I have never had a problem with NFLshop! And one last item I am a member of the true blue fan club, and I am suppose to receive a discount on all my orders? yeah nothing!

• Da
      25th of Oct, 2012

Return Merchandise deoartment is awful. i love the Dallas Cowboys and a loyal fan living out of state of Texas and have to buy all my attire online. I chose shopcowboys.com because their was a variety of clothes and gears and website looks very legit and professional. I even went to PINK store to try on the pink gear thinking it would be similar size from the website. But i was wrong when I got my clothes...I had to ship it back followed instructions..called customer service and got ra # like instructed, paid, for tracking, paid for signature and expedite delivery. Packaged it nicely in, fed ex, box wrote ra# everywhere thinking this all this would help only to find out after it, arrived in dallas on october 9th, 2o12 early morning signed by their staff members, I still havent received my refund. The customer service doesnt genuinely care about your concerns or issues...they, just repeat their policy over and over again and fails to investigate further why there is such a delay. Nfl.com...instantanelously refunded my shipping cost because package arrived 1 day late. No hassle and provided great service and stands behind their service...i love the Cowboys but i wont be buying or, supporting their official website. I even memorized my ra # cuz i, had, to call and follow up so many times. So sad...i hope they can recover and gain customer s back.

• Bi
      27th of Dec, 2012
    shopcowboys.com - Order never received
    shopcowboys.com
    Overland Park
    Kansas

This is the worst ecommerce site ever, DO NOT ORDER from ShopCowboys.com. They have lied multiple times over the phone and I have never received any products I have paid for.