Shopclues.com / Send me wrong product

Pune, India Review updated:

I ordered color spray for my car but I got Chrome Protection spray.My order no is [protected].
I had filed a complain and one executive Rishabh Dubey told me that spray will be replaced.

But in next mail he refused to replace the product. Now they are not sending anyone for replacement..of delivery. This was my first shopping experience with Shopclues and it is the worst. You will never get exactly the same product which is displayed on the website.

I never face this type of service with any E-Commerce site. Now a Brand Name doing this type of cheap activity. If any Shopclue Senior Management watching this message then take a strict action as Customer is Customer.

Your whole business depends upon the customers.I don't want to say anything else to you.

Ra
Mar 5, 2014

Comments

• Iv
      31st of Jul, 2015
    Shopclues.com - I got wrong info about the order
    www.shopclues.com
    40A/5, 2nd Floor, Chander Nagar
    Gurgaon
    India

Stay away from this scamming website www.shopclues.com. I ordered pair of shoes and paid with my card, but the seller took money and gave me wrong information about the order. I waited about a month and got nothing. I was angry that they misled me and I tried to contact the seller. But all my attempts weren’t successful. I have no idea how to get information or money from this person.