Shopbop / Charged wrongfully

101 E. Badger Rd
Phone: 608-270-3900
I spoke with a customer service respresentative, Misty, who informed me that Shopbop received my return but I was deducted $30.00 because the box was damage and had the return label affixed to it. Footwear returns and exchanges must include the original shoe box in its original condition and without postal labels. Damages to or omission of this box from my return/exchange may result in a fee. Therefore, they have deducted $30.00 from my return for receiving the product back with postal stickers on it.

When I called them I informed them of the following:
1) When I purchased these boots and received them in the mail, I opened my package and the shoebox it arrived was already damaged. The previous customer used the SAME postal label I had used and affixed it on the shoebox, then returned it. I
2) When the boots did NOT fit me, I decided to return them and placed the shoes in the shoebox and pack it up in a brown box. The brown box I used was what I used to affix MY POSTAL LABEL so that I can return this product back to you. I did not use the shoe box to return this product.

Misty did not believe me and informed me that, 'they would never send products out like that' which I then informed her that they did, in fact, send me the box damaged and that I am being wrongfully charged!
She then refused to connect me to the Returns department because 'there was no way to reach them and it was better to just email them'.
I told her I did not understand since I am already speaking to a LIVE person and repeating something electronically would take longer.
I asked to speak to a supervisor so that this issue can be esclatated and resolved which she then stated that it is almost the 'close of business day and no one was available but she will follow up and call me tomorrow.

She did not call me the next day so I called back and another representative, Heather, said that she talked to Misty (after putting me on hold) and mentioned that she will call me back later today or the following day.

I still have not heard back from anyone.

N  27th of Feb, 2014 by
One of the best online shopping sites for apparel. I like their designs and fabric from like forever! Delivery charges are next to none and it's prompt too. shopbop.com
N  25th of Apr, 2016 by
They scam me out of my money and when I try to complain they deleted my posts on Facebook! They don't care about their customers and only want your $$$$$. Don't shop with them unless you don't mind seeing your money disappear in a blink of an eye. I had to file chargeback on this company in order to get my money back. They emailed me saying that I'm banned from shopping there but I don't give a rat's a** because they're frauds and I'll make sure no one ever shops there again! Scammers!!!
A  25th of Apr, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Mmmm... I love the smell of chargebacks in the morning.

Shopbop Logo Shopbop