Shopbop / Charged wrongfully
I spoke with a customer service respresentative, Misty, who informed me that Shopbop received my return but I was deducted $30.00 because the box was damage and had the return label affixed to it. Footwear returns and exchanges must include the original shoe box in its original condition and without postal labels. Damages to or omission of this box from my return/exchange may result in a fee. Therefore, they have deducted $30.00 from my return for receiving the product back with postal stickers on it.
When I called them I informed them of the following:
1) When I purchased these boots and received them in the mail, I opened my package and the shoebox it arrived was already damaged. The previous customer used the SAME postal label I had used and affixed it on the shoebox, then returned it. I
2) When the boots did NOT fit me, I decided to return them and placed the shoes in the shoebox and pack it up in a brown box. The brown box I used was what I used to affix MY POSTAL LABEL so that I can return this product back to you. I did not use the shoe box to return this product.
Misty did not believe me and informed me that, 'they would never send products out like that' which I then informed her that they did, in fact, send me the box damaged and that I am being wrongfully charged!
She then refused to connect me to the Returns department because 'there was no way to reach them and it was better to just email them'.
I told her I did not understand since I am already speaking to a LIVE person and repeating something electronically would take longer.
I asked to speak to a supervisor so that this issue can be esclatated and resolved which she then stated that it is almost the 'close of business day and no one was available but she will follow up and call me tomorrow.
She did not call me the next day so I called back and another representative, Heather, said that she talked to Misty (after putting me on hold) and mentioned that she will call me back later today or the following day.
I still have not heard back from anyone.
More Shopbop Complaints & Reviews
- Shopbop.com - Horrible Service! 
- All Sale Shop - No communication and order as well 
- Shopbop - The worst shopping experience in my life. 
- Shopbop - I want a refund 
- Shopbop.com - Shopbop lies to me
- Shopbop - customer services sucks!
- Shopbop - terrible
- Shopbop.com - They are nothing but scammers!
- Shopbop - I did not receive what I ordered
- Shopbop - I will not buy from this site!!