Shopatron / product never received and they cant locate

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Well here it is. I recently ordered a product from PSE. Shopatron is the business used. Three days after ordering this product, I was sent an email confirming it was sent and that it would arrive in 5 to 7 days. Along with this email was tracking number. My address provides was correct on this email. Two days after receiving this email, i checked my tracking number and it told me that my package had been delivered in Milwaukee. I live in Oregon. I decided to wait until the said amount of days for the package to arrive. It didn't. So, I emailed Shopatron who said they would look into it and email me back. No reply the next day, and no package either. So, I email them back and they tell me this time the tracking number is wrong and they are waiting for the right one. This being irrelevant now, because regardless of the tracking number it should have already arrived. Now, here I am today, ten days into the so called 5 to 7 day shipping and no package. Along with it, no reply as to where my package is, was, or if it ever existed at all. Oh yeah, and no refund for the money they were happy to charge me for they product they can't locate.

Ch
Apr 25, 2013

Comments

10th of Dec, 2013

I ordered a headset from shpatron cane creek and they never delivered it, it's been 2 months. I open tickets at their system, and they close it!
    Check usps lc079200859us