ShopAtHome.com / They don't respond to these inquiries either

United States Review updated:

I have been a ShopatHome.com customer for almost a year. I purchased a $900 camera from BestBuy, but NEVER received the cashback. I inquired about this, and never heard back. Other purchases are a hit or miss, and takes upto 30 days to hear back. If you dont hear back, you can file a cash back inquiry. They don't respond to these inquiries either. Id recommend eBates or fatWallet.

Gi

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 24, 2012

Hello Gireme,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles regarding the ShopAtHome.com website. I would be happy to assist you directly in looking into your inquiry regarding your Best Buy purchases. Our Customer Service Team does its best to provide responses within a timely manner but sometimes the length of time an inquiry takes depends on the merchant and complexity of an issue. If you would like to send me an email regarding your Best Buy purchase including your order number and trackback number (if available) I will immediately look into your request. This can be emailed to my attention at [protected]@ShopAtHome.com. I will confirm receipt of your email so if you do not receive a confirmation please email [protected]@ShopAtHome.com with ATTN: Samantha in the title. Again, I apologize for your difficulties and would like to work to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Samantha Schneider
    Technical Operations Associate
    ShopAtHome.com

• Sh
      Sep 24, 2012

Gireme--

Please also try [protected]@ShopAtHome.com in order to reach me.

Samantha Schneider