ShopAtHome.com / I will never use their site again

United States Review updated:

I received cash back for my first 2 small purchases (about $7 total). However, I made several follow-on purchases thru this site and received nothing - one of the cash backs should have been $25. All of the purchases were made 2 months ago. So I go to file an inquiry request and find out that there are no track back numbers for my transactions, so I can't file an inquiry as this info is required for the form to be submitted. I can't find any other way to contact this site. I don't know what their problem is, at least a very poorly run website, maybe more. I will never use their site again.

Gu

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 06, 2012

Annette here with ShopAtHome.com. Please email me at [protected]@shopathome.com with copies of your order receipts and I will be happy to research your missing purchases.

Please note that track back numbers are not posted after 60 days, as per our terms and conditions we require that members submit inquiries for missing purchases within 60 days of your purchase date. Most merchants do not retain tracking information past 90 days, so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get credit for a purchase if too much time has passed. If you can email copies of your purchase receipts; however, I will make every attempt to research your missing purchases.

Many thanks!
    Annette
    Customer Service Manager
    ShopAtHome.com
    [protected]@shopathome.com

• Sh
      Nov 06, 2012

Annette here with ShopAtHome.com.

Please email copies of your purchase receipts to [protected]@shopathome.com with "Attention Annette" in the subject line and I will be happy to research this issue for you.

Many thanks!