ShopAtHome.com / Beware, they are cheating

United States Review updated:

Once my rebate account reached $35, suddenly the balance dropped to $0 and he never received a check. BEWARE! THEY ARE CHEATING!!!

Ho

Comments

• Hollet,
    I'm sorry to hear that there was a problem with your account. I can help. Email me at [protected]@shopathome.com and put Attn: Chrysie in the subject line.
    Thanks - Chrysie

• Fa
      Apr 06, 2011

The exact same thing happened to me. My balance was up to $120 and said the ck would be mailed at the end of February. Now that information has disappeared and no check! very disappointed. I can't seem to figure out how to contact anyone there either. I have tried to email and never heard back. Jill

• Hi Jill,

I'd like to help figure this out. Please send an email to [protected]@shopathome.com. Put "Attn: Chrysie" in the subject line. I'll be able to research you account from your email address, but if you have any other information (such as order numbers, order amounts, store names, dates of purchases) it will help me learn what might have happened to your account.

If this is your first cash back check from ShopAtHome.com we send an email asking you to verify your mailing address. Often times, these emails are blocked or considered "spam" and never make it to your inbox. Please check your spam or "junk" folder to see if you've received communication from ShopAtHome.com.

I'll be on the lookout for your email Jill. Hope to hear from you soon!

Many regards,

Chrysie

• Bo
      Apr 18, 2011

I-Don't-Think-So.goaway

• Pa
      Sep 03, 2018
    ShopAtHome.com - Cash Back

This site is a SCAM. Beware. They NEVER send your cash back. They are liars and cheating the public.

DON'T USE THEM FOR CASH BACH - YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY!!