[Resolved] ShopAtHome.com110% guarantee not received

They cheated me out of a 110% guarantee that I requested the day I placed a large order. I am absolutely positive that I did everything correctly and should have been awarded an additonal 4.8% savings on my order. The so called "customer service" claimed that I never sent a request in for 110% guarantee, when in fact I did it 2X just to be sure! I even received a confirmation email from them that I submitted the request! Called the customer service number 303... listed on this page 3x and nobody answers, it just goes to voice mail. Don't waste your time! Find a better rebate site like ebates.com that won't cheat you...

• Resolution statement

Shopathome.com has resolved my issue by giving me credit for the 110% guarantee! I was not able to reach them by phone but resolved my issue using email.

Mi
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Ri
      Aug 15, 2011
    Shopathome.com - Feel like I been cheated on my first shopping
    Shopathome.com
    shopathome.com

I am new to shopathome and so far hate it. I bought allyou magazine form magazine.come because shopatehome give 60% rebate back on 8/9 and I bought it on 8/9 and now under my account it said bought 8/10 and only get 28% back. That a lot different. I would like to get 60% that was promised at the time of buying. I even got email from magazine.com telling me I bought it at 8/9.

Feel like I been cheated on my first shopping.

• Hi Riolka,
    This is Annette from ShopAtHome.com. There is a lag with the processing of Extra Cash Back purchases from ShopAtHome.com. The special rate with Magazines.com just hadn't been applied yet. We're aware of this lag and are working with our technical department to make this a 1-step posting process rather than the 2-step posting process it is right now. I've been informed that these records should be up to date at the time of this posting (1:38 pm Mountain Time, Monday 8/15/2011).

Please check your account. If you do not see the correct 60% cash back let us know ([protected]@shopathome.com).

Many Regards,

Annette

• Kn
      Jun 22, 2013
    Shopathome.com - They make no provision for satisfying their clients at all!
    shopathome.com
    5575 DTC Parkway Ste. 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
    Phone: [protected]

I purchased 3 sets from shopathome.com. I got the order and the battery(s) were changed, to no avail. When I called them this morning, I was thrown under the bus, in that there is no warranty. They should have warned purchasers that they make no provision for satisfying their clients at all!

•   Feb 02, 2015

Hey Michael,

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting Customer Service. I’m not sure what phone number you are calling, but I’d like to help. I’m going to message you privately on this site to get more information about your purchase and your 110% Guarantee request.
    Regards,