Shopaaz.com

Posted: May 19, 2017 by

fraud e commerce site

Kolkata, India
shopaaz.com
I had ordered a mobile phone from www.shopaaz.com on 09.05.2017 by paying Rs. 8499.

It was a bit fishy that the payment was accepted through Paytm account. the statement of Paytm account is also attached.

shopaaz.com had sent a mail to me on 12.05.17 stating that since they are unable to deliver the product, they will refund the whole amount with 5% cash back.

From 18.05.2017 their customer care numbers 1800-3002-9549 has also been disconnected.

Kindly help me the solution on how may I get back the refund.
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country India Complaint category E-Shopping

A  20th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also cheted. Please launch complain to consumer forum and general diary to your police station against shopaaz and paytm. Because paytm is the payment partner. Quick. I am from West Bengal and the address is Kolkata, which also removed from website. If u have political souce use it to give crucial action by police and forum.
N  21st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Supravat Ghara I was also cheated and I'm from Bangalore. How do we recover the money from shopaaz.com. i called paytm, they said that they cannot help.
N  24th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Supravat Ghara I'm also a victim, paid Rs.8500 on 5th-MAY, but haven't received the money yet. Let's start a WhatsApp group
Surajit @8802924404 and lets give them a fight. Their company name is:
SRIPATI INFRACON PVT LTD.
West Bengal, Kolkata - 700091
A  22nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I hv informed IT minister, Finance minister pmo India but they hv no interest to take action. Redme 3s prime price not refunded 8499

AJEET PANDEY 07897329400 From Allahabad U. P.
N  24th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ajeet Pandey Comments
6 Days ago by Vinod Sharma (Neutral)
raud
Order ID #103978. I had booked Xiomi Redmi note 4s from Shopaaz.com on 05/05/2017 for 12499/-. On 12th May I get an sms & email from Shopaaz.com that my order has been cancelled and my entire money will be refunded along with 5% cashback within 7 working days. Today is 18th and I still haven't received any money. Am really worried now that my money has been hijacked by them and they're fraud. Pls. help me
6 Days ago by ABHISHEK123 (Neutral)
Comments

Money Not Received
Sir I'm booked a mobile redmi 3s prime gold on www.shopaaz.com date - 11/05/2017 and pay online a payment via debit card amount is Rs.8499,
My amount is successfully paid, But shopaaz.com company send a message 13/05/2017, your order no 107786 is canceled. And says your amount is refunded but my amount is not credited in my account,

Shopaaz online may be fraud plsssss help me sir my order id :107805

Money Not Received
6 Days ago by ABHISHEK123 (Neutral)
Comments

Money Not Received
My amount is successfully paid, But shopaaz.com company send a message 13/05/2017, your order no 107805 is canceled. And says your amount is refunded but my amount is not credited in my account,

Shopaaz online may be fraud plsssss help me sir my order id :107805

Contact no 8407850198
Email -abhishek14619@gmail.com
6 Days ago by Vivek Srivastava (Agree)
I also bought a redmi note 4 and 12499 i paid. How can i get my money back.
6 Days ago by Komal Joshi (Agree)
I booked redmi note 4 black on 10th may 2017 nd after 2 days they cancelled my order .. till now no money refunded in my account
6 Days ago by Naina Trehan (Neutral)
I would request everyone to lets do something together. We all earn with great efforts and we cant let anyone take our money.
Lets think of something and do something against this.
I have already written to cyber crime department Delhi and would request everyone to do the same. Hopefully they can do something
6 Days ago by Sudeep (Agree)
Let's do something urgently against this company. So many are cheated. My order 102525 is also cancelled and they are not refunding. And their customer service is not active now.
6 Days ago by OSCB Team (Agree)

Dear Consumer,

Please send your complaint on below mention mail id.

Email ID : - cyber.cell@onlinescamcomplaintboard.in
N  25th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had ordered a mobile phone redmi note - 4 from www.shopaaz.com on 02.05.2017 by paying Rs. 12499.

It was a bit fishy that the payment was accepted through sbi debit card. the statement of sbi account is also attached.

Kindly help me the solution on how may I get back the refund
N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shahabuddin Wasim Hi.. i also faced same problem.. but i got refund...never buy product from shopaaz, this company is in kolkatat
9250696550. (amit)
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@amitk1 please tell how u received your amt
N  25th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Dear Sir
Money Not Received
Sir I'm booked a mobile redmi 3s prime gold on www.shopaaz.com date - 05/05/2017 and pay online a payment via debit card amount is Rs.8499,
My amount is successfully paid, But shopaaz.com company send a message 12/05/2017, your order no 102798 is canceled. And says your amount is refunded but my amount is not credited in my account,

Shopaaz online may be fraud plsssss help me sir my order id :102798
N  1st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
dear sir
Is there anyone complaint about this fraud company to consumer court, pls give the details about complaint decription????
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had ordered a mobile phone from www.shopaaz.com on 11.05.2017 by paying Rs. 12499.

shopaaz.com had sent a mail to me on 13.05.17 stating that since they are unable to deliver the product, they will refund the whole amount with 5% cash back.

From 12.05.2017 their customer care numbers 1800-3002-9549 has also been disconnected.
Your Order at SHOPAAZ.COM
Thank you for your interest in our products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed.

Order Details
Telephone: 8971463603
IP Address: 49.207.49.255
Payment Address: Shipping Address:
Tabassum Baig
#61, Old KEB Road, 3rd main, 4th cross, Muninanjappa Garden, Kaval Byrasandra, R.T.Nagar Post,
Bangalore 560032
Karnataka
India Tabassum Baig
Bangalore 560032
Karnataka
India
Image: Product Model Quantity Price Total
Redmi Note 4 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM) Redmi Note 4 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM)
- Color: Gold Note 4 1 Rs 12, 499 Rs 12, 499
Sub-Total Rs 12, 499
Free Shipping Rs 0
Total Rs 12, 499
Best regards,
SHOPAAZ.COM
Kindly help me the solution on how may I get back the refund.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am also victim of the same company. Ordered Red Mi Note 4 and the same case happened to me. The company denied for delivery and refund was committed but they have not yet provided refund, they are not replying on email, not on phone. I have also wrote emails to ministry and consumer redressal but they have also not given any response. It seems that they don't care about any such issues until it comes as a big movement from the all victims...If there is any group, please add me as I am also looking forward to give a strong fight...This company is still selling phones on their website. my number is 9722199270 and I am from Ahmedabad - Gujarat.
A  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
9250696550.
N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@amitk1 Hy plzZz let me knw hw u received ur money bacj
A  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had ordered a mobile phone from www.shopaaz.com on 9.05.2017 and 10.5.17 by paying Rs. 8499+12499.

Your Order at SHOPAAZ.COM

Order Details
Order ID: 105851 Rs-8499 Order ID -106732 Rs-12499
Date Added: 09/05/2017 and 10.05.17
Payment Method: Credit card / Paytm
Shipping Method: Free Shipping Email: himanshuvc@gmail.com
Telephone: 9737994999

Payment Address: Shipping Address: Chitranjan Himanshu Nilkanth apartment S-6 lane no-6 Dilip Nagar Nani Daman-396210

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree