Shop Zoey / My funds will not be refunded.

I ordered a pair of shoes through Shop Zoey and paid by PayPal. I received a package with a spounge yesterday and of course reported this to PayPal but I am very distressed by other postings that my funds will not be refunded.

Po
May 8, 2013

Comments

• Di
      22nd of Sep, 2013

Shop zoey is horrible ... NEVER BUY SHOES from shopzoey!!!

I bought a pair of sandals for a destination wedding I was attending. I ordered it on July 8th and didn't recieve it until the day I was leaving which was July 25 and they looked nothing like the picture they looked cheap and ugly plus a size 8 seemed like a ten as they were way too big. Returned shoes upon my return, sent it certified so I would have comfirmation of receipt and I never received my refund. I emailed 3 times left voicemails 3 times and no one has ever returned my call or email! Their is not a love person at any time of the day to speak. I paid over $70 dollars and have received absolutely nothing. So I advise caution to anyone who shops there as returning apparently is not an option even though they have a refund/return policy.

• Se
      17th of Oct, 2013

PLEASE DON'T BUY SHOES FROM SHOP ZOEY.COM. I ORDERED SHOES ON 09/28/13 PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING IN 2 TO 3 DAYS. I'M STILL WAITING ON MY SHOES.

• Ju
      14th of Apr, 2015

I placed an order for silver prom flats. Paid $60 plus $8.00 shipping. Received shoes pretty quickly only to discover there were two entirely different shoes in the box (plus the one shoe that was correct was missing an entire strand of rhinestones). Phoned company immediately and a very nice service rep apologized and told me I would have a new pair of shoes by the end of the week. I had to change my daughter's prom fitting to the following Monday. Well, Friday came and went and I received no shoes. I phoned company yesterday (Monday) and was PROMISED that the shoes would go out and I was PROMISED I would receive a call by 6PM with the tracking number. I did not receive call. I emailed company last night and then I received a voicemail on my cell at 11:04PM (only after sending a nasty email) with my tracking number. I did double check and it looks like another pair of shoes are being sent out; however, I do not have my hope up that they will be correct. I will post again once I actually receive.

• Ju
      15th of Apr, 2015

I did receive the new flats today and Shopzoey did give me a partial refund...so they did make good on their word.