Shop Latino TV / They did not deliver the goods and charged me

I place an order with shop Latino and they did not deliver the goods but they charge my credit card and every time I call them they say that I am not in their records but how is it that they charge me for the order and don't know who am I?

Seem that they think that Latinos are placing the orders and they will not complain for their scam, but I will call my credit card and their office ‘til someone solves the problem.

No compren aqui porque les quitan el dinero de la targeta de credito y no les mandan lo que ordenaron.

Va

More Shop Latino TV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008

SHOP LATINO NETWORK

First off, this has to be the worst company to deal with. I ordered a 52 inch tv July 2nd 2008 and waited for 3 weeks till (I) called to find out what hell happened to my order. The supervisor that I talked to stated, "well, we called the warehouse and they didnt have that tv in". I told him why the hell didnt they call me and tell me they were out of stock. The supervisor said, well Im sorry, do you want a refund. I told him no damnit, I want the tv that I ordered. I told him Ill take whatever you have in stock and to please verify that the tv is indeed in stock. He stated, ok mr. Ill make sure. After 2 and a half weeks went by and no tv I had to call. So when I called and explained the situation to a diffrent supervisor she stated, hello mr. sorry that happened to you. Do you want to change your order? I tolder her what the hell happened to my last order? I thought I told the last supervisor to change the order and give me the 47 inch tv instead. She stated no, I dont have any records showing that. I told her they were some of the dummest people that I have ever encounterd in my natural life. I told her do they have anyone thats professional that I can speak to? ... I dont want to hold anyone one up too much longer of the ### at SHOP LATINO NETWORK. To sum it up, after waiting almost 2months I had to do a claim with my bank in order to get my funds back on my credit card because shoplatino would not reverse the funds. Also, after waiting 2 whole months theres no tv but at least theres no frustration anymore because I almost had a heart attack dealing with those weird people. Warning: Do not trust those people because they will lie and wont care about taking your money.

22nd of Aug, 2008

I ordered something from there and specifically asked the rep if I could return it if it did not fit. She said oh yeah, no problem you can return it within the 30 day trial and we will not charge you...well I got the item and unfortunately the item did not fit. Well I returned it as the rep advised me to and low and behold they charged my debit card which threw me into negative balance. I called shoplatino and they said that they would open an investigation and they would refund my money. About 7 days later I get a call from this very rude investigation rep and he stat that they would not refund my money and I would have to exchange it for something else of equal value. I was very upset. So I called back to customer service and got a really nice rep, he stated to me that there has been a lot of complaining from customers about the reps that take our orders when we call in because they are not fully explaining the procedures to the customers. Furthermore he enlightened me by stating that the reps that answer phones work off of commission and they will tell the consumer anything so we will place orders. He stated that he was going to look into the issue for me. Today I get a call from a collection agency because they referred me for non payment. I am looking into starting a class action suit against them...please email me your complaints at a_rodriguez06@yahoo.com. I believe that this type of problem needs to stop and they are basically stealing from us by false advertising. Thanks

• Lu
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I have the same situation, I feel so angry with these Company !they are playing with our money, they are not serius ! If they no want back my money What I can do?

• Te
      23rd of Aug, 2008

a class action suit? lol...
    what you need to do is read the fine prints and company policies.. one thing is not being happy with the service and another is not following company policy. if what they did is stated on their policy (as far as exchanges and refunds go) then guess what.. your screwed. next time take a little bit more of your time reading the important documents that can actually be in your favor then getting online complaining about it.

companies these days can literally do WHATEVER they want, as long as its in writing.
    Welcome to America!

• Ra
      25th of Aug, 2008

I think this is a Fine Company... Its having Growing Pains Like any major company out there... They have done things in less time than any other home shoppping network...

Read the Fine Print Before Making any complaints... In the long run the company is going to be right... So save the whining. and read a little more...

About the 52 inch... there you have a complaint... i would be pretty upset. but its simple. Cancel ur order... its really not that hard. stop crying and cancel it, MoveON!... Anywhere u go there's issues... Mcdonalds messes up my fries all the time, but crying about it aint gonna get my fries done correctly...

STOP WHINING!!!

• He
      1st of Sep, 2008

The same happen to me . I been waiting for two month, for my product, because it was wrong size. and I still waiting for my dame product, i ask for my money or if i can change my order and they said no. samebody need to do something to resolve our problems!. this Company its suck.

12th of Sep, 2008

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT ON THE LIST OF THE WORST COMPAINIES EVER!!! I ORDED A PRODUCT AND IT WAS NOT WHAT THEY SAID ON TV. I RETURNED THE ITEM AND THEY STILL CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THESE IDOTS!!! I PLAN TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW WHAT YET!!!I CALL THEM EVERY DAY AND THEY TELL ME A LIE EVERYDAY!!! THEY ARE GOING TO SEND MY MONEY ONE DAY THE NEXT MY EXCHANGE IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

• Pe
      14th of Sep, 2008

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COMPANY IS RUN BY IDIOTS. THE SERVICE SUCKS AND LETS NOT EVEN BRING UP THEIR WONDERFUL MANAGEMENT RUN BY MONKEYS.

THE PRODUCTS ARE CHEAP AND LOOK USED BUT I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING... I WOULD PAY TO MEET THESE PEOPLE!

GREAT PLACE TO SHOP! (sarcasm)

• Cu
      20th of Oct, 2008

I am so sorry for you all. This Company have to be reported to http://welcome.bbb.org/
    After you getting in this page just add your zip code, and you will be directed to the near Better Business Bureau in your area so you can make a formal complaint about SLTV.
    Also...you can search for Customer Affairs web page and make your complaint as well.
    I wish you all good luck in recover your money back.
    Please DO NOT give up your rights!
    Fight for it!!!

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2008

It's unfortunate that ShopLatinoTV.com fits and perpetuates the stereotype that Latino merchants are customer service/satisfaction insensitive. Go to Sears or Walmart for customer satisfaction. Shoplatino obviously fits the consumer fears our parents warn us about when doing business with Latino merchants.
    Shoplatino appears to out just for the money! On the other hand perhaps they are unjustly being accused if this is the case, why don't the make an on air disclaimer to their buying public.

• Re
      16th of Feb, 2009

MI EXPERIENCIA CON SHOP LATINO TV ES LA MAS HORRIBLE QUE UNA PERSONA PUEDA INMAGINAR SON RIDICLOS TU COMPRAS ALGO Y SI NO ESTA BIEN LO QUE ORDENASTES UNO TIENE QUE PAGAR EL POR DEVOLVER EL PRODUCTO PARA QUE TE LO CAMBIEN LO QUE ME PARECE INJUSTO DE ESTA TIENDA Y ENCIMA HAY QUE ESPERAR DOS MESES PARA QUE TE LO DEVUELVAN, Y PARA COBRARTE EN LA CREDIT CARD SI SON RAPIDOS Y CUANDO LLAMAS TE SALEN GENTES INESPERTAS QUE NO PUEDEN DARTE UNA RESPUESTA CLARA NI TE AYUDAN A QUE EL CLIENTE QUEDE SATISFECHO, YO LES PIDO QUE NO COMPREN EN ESTA TIENDA Y SI LO HACEN BUENA SUERTE PORQUE PARA OTRAS PERSONAS AL IGUAL QUE YO QUEDAMOS INSATISFECHAS:(
    THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT ON THE LIST OF THE WORST COMPAINIES EVER!!!

• Ci
      24th of Jun, 2009

i made an order about 2 and a half moths ago with shoplatino. When i recieved my order i got two of what i wanted and got charged twice, also they they gave me a date when they were soppost to pull out the money but they pulled it out a week and ahalf later. By then my bank over drew and charged me about a hundred more for not having funds because those dumasses charged me twice and late. I tried calling them, but because I order an under garmet they said that they count return either one of them back!! i got so mad cause it was there falt, but they didnt even try to help me. They were been smart ### an actually hang up on me twice. I asked to speak to there supervisor but they said that there wasent none they they were the only ones there. finally after arguing with them for weeks they said to return the stuff and they would give me something else for it. I called 3 weeks later and asked them if they had recived the undergarmets, but they told me they had to check the wear house. They told me to call a week later and i did but still they said they hadent recived they. by the time the next payment was due so i told them because i had already send them n didnt want them that they had to cansol the other payment that was soppost to be taken out of my bank automaticly, they sad yes that they would. well it happend again the date that they were soppost to take out the money they didnt pull it out so i thought they stoped it. But to my surpricie a week after they had pulled out money again twice and my bank over drafted me again. Im so deam mad!!! i called them and all they said was that the computer does it by its seft!! what a bunch of bull, i told them that i was mad n that i wanted all my money back that i didnt want anything from them any more n that i didnt care if my stuff wasent refundable!! They put me on hould to talk to someone else but they hung up.. i resentlly called them back but the number is been change the opperator says is no longer on service. Also i tried looking for it on line but there webpage no longer excists...im desperate what should i do??? please if you have any information of how to get a hold of them please email me back. Martinezcid@yahoo.com

• Is
      23rd of May, 2011

I hate shope latino, stupid shope latino people need to go back to night school and learnd how to speak.

• Pe
      12th of Jul, 2011

they charged my credit card without any authorization and whenever i tried to reach them they would give me the run around.They even changed numbers im sure they have scamed hundreds of people

3rd of Sep, 2011

Shop Latino scammed me big I ordered a laptop they charged my credit card the laptop never came!!! When I try calling them they change numbers! And I never got a hold of them ! Stupid ### lowlife losers! Well see who gets the last laugh shop Latino is ###!