Shop Flip Flops.com / Scammed my money

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I wired money to shopflipflops.com last Feb 13, 2009. They promised that after receiving it, I will be able to receive my flip-flops order within 5-7 days. Until today, March 3 I have not received anything from them. The guy whom we were dealing with is named KENT. He is yet to revert on shipment details.

All I wanted was to start selling some Havaianas rubber slippers and we have put some hard-earned money into it. And now, we got scammed. We wired exactly US$2, 287.10 to order 200 slippers.

For someone who built such a good website and even went to the effort of trying to promote their website via a PR effort, I did not think they will do such a thing! I hope that other innocent people will not fall victim to them anymore. I googled "Shop Flip Flops Safe" and suddenly I saw some posting of people who were scammed by shop flip flops! I am sad that I only saw it when it was too late.

I hope to still recover my money. Or at least maybe he (KENT) will ship the goods. I just want to close this off and put it behind me.

Let this be a warning to other people who are planning to order and wire money to this company.

Shop Flip Flops.com

Ax

Comments

• Sc
      3rd of Mar, 2009

yeah shopflipflops is a scam! try asking your friend to email them surely they will email your friend and reply very fast while try emailing them and making a follow up at the same time they will not reply those people they have scammed! nice try kent! i believe allan and you are just the same

YOU ARE JUST MAKING A BIG EXCUSE TO MAKE ALL OF US WAIT FOR YOU!!!

LET US ALL REPORT THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

PEOPLE IF YOU ARE SCAMMED BY THIS SITE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPORT THEM

ITS FOR EVERYONE

THEY DON'T EVEN ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!

i can post all their emails ( freaking promises and lies on the net so you can see how they try to scam you )

• Sh
      6th of Mar, 2009

If anyone has a complaint with Shop Flip Flops please send your complaint directly to the company kent.m@shopflipflops.com he will deal with all complaints.

Over the past 1 month a group of people have tried to make Shop Flip Flops look bad. Do your own investagation and you will see that Shop Flip Flops is 100% legal company which has delivered 100, 000 of orders.

All sites that have been putting out false comments like these above are from ghost writers. Not one can prove what they are saying. Any customer that has ever had a problem with Shop Flip Flops has been solved and these 3-4 people are trying to make shop flip flops look bad when in fact they are extremely good.

• Hp
      30th of Mar, 2009

I had a similar experience. I paid around $4, 500 last October 2008 and have neither my money back nor the havaianas which I payed for. 5 Months had passed since they confirmed to having received my payment.

I did a research on them and only found that in google search where I typed in "shopflipflops.com scam" over 800 results on complaints about rip off and scam against that company were found and several posts from people who suffered from this scam on each result!

The same company, the same names, the same schemes. It seems to be a lots of criminal energy in these guys, so beware!

I found 2 [redacted]s against Shop Flip Flops. I urge anyone who was scammed by Shopflipflops.com to file a free complaint against them at /link removed/ You can also read more about them and my case on my blog at http://searchmarketingtraffic.com and place a comment with your link.

Let's come together and help that this company will not be allowed to fool any more people. They were doing this to people all over the world, as you can see yourself when you do a google search.

If you are willing to file a [redacted] or give credit to the [redacted]s filed against them already you can do a great service to the community all over the world. [redacted] is closely connected to the main media and the law enforcement agencies. Once enough momentum is gathered, for sure the attorney general of the place of their location will have to investigate.

As in the complaint above, I too am well documented to prove my case beyond a shadow of doubt. Your complaint seems 100% true to me, for its just echoing my own experience, as well as that of countless other innocent victims.

• Sf
      9th of Apr, 2009

Chris from australia NEVER paid for any items from shop flip flops.

• Ni
      28th of Apr, 2009

I have the same experience. I ordered shoes from 2 months ago. Since then they have charged my credit card, and are egnoring my emails or just buying time. They refused to give a shipping date or a tracking number for the shipping. Only when I wrote them that I'm going to put a dispute with my credit card, they got back to me the same minute. Saying they don't know what happened to the shipment and to give them till friday untli they will take care of it. Its all b.s just buying more time. So today I put a dispute with my credit card company hopefully everything will be o.k.. "Kent" the guy who is in charge of everything also emailed me today that he already put in the charge back which is not true. So I guess this company is here to scam people. I don't know why google is not cutting their account. And why havaianas is not doing something about this matter.

• Fu
      25th of May, 2009

I AGREE
    SFF SCAMMED ME AND MY CUSTOMERS OF ABOUT 3K WORTH OF STUFF.
    you can see us trying desperately to get our slippers at HTTP://FURORREDRESS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    i dont care if i receive the LAWSUIT email with spelling errors in it anymore
    I am not receiving my REFUND nor my second shipment of slippers.
    DESPITE PAYING IN JAN 2009 AND TIL NOW?
    ONLY 104 PAIRS OF SLIPPERS RECEIVED OUT OF A ORDER OF 250

THANKS ALOT KENT.
    YOU THREW MINE AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE'S REPUTATIONS OUT OF THE WINDOW
    IF I HAD THE MONEY I'LL SUE YOUR ### OFF.
    I HOPE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CAN CONSOLIDATE EVERYTHING AND JUST SUE THEM!