Shop Flip Flops / scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have ordered 180 pairs of havaianas from shop flip flops. At first they got back to me right a way.
After I send them all my info. including credit card #, copies of credit card back and front, verifying my signature. They charged my accout same day. Since that day they would get back to my email once every 2 weeks or so. I tried to get some answeres from them regarding the tracking # or how soon should I expect the shipment... there was nobody to speak to or to get an answer from. Finally after 2 months I decisded to send them an email requesting a refund. They got back to me same day saying they don't know what is happening to this shipment and bla bla bla. I just called my credit card and put a stop to it all. I hope everything will be o.k
at least I did not wire them any money. This company is a scam and at one point I asked KENT the guy at shop flip flops if this company is ligid or are they a scam. He never replied to this email.
Very disapointed. I don't know how HAVAIANAS which is such a big company is not doing anything about it.
Or how come google is not taking them off their site. This company should have been closed long time ago. I guess there is not much to do when it comes to the net. :(

Ni

Comments

• Sf
      1st of May, 2009

SFF has no order from any nikki in the usa for 180 pairs of havaianas.
    Again if this post was real they would use there real name, prove a purchase has been made with an invoice number, and would have contact shop flip flops for a refund if indeed they requested a refund due to non shipment of an order.

Sites such as this one and other online have allowed for this type of bashing and spam to be said without facts.

Shop Flip Flops has over 120, 000 happy customers and counting..

If there are ANY customers with ANY questions please email us anytime for help.

• Fu
      25th of May, 2009

We're a young website (blogshop) that opened in June 2008
    Wanting to ride the Havaianas wave, we contacted SHOPFLIPFLOPS.COM for a quotation and held a preorder since aug 2008.
    We only managed to get sufficient orders in jan.
    Made payment in jan 2009
    received 104 slippers in feb 2009 (1 month from jan. RATHER FAR AWAY FROM THEIR 5-7 DAYS SHIPMENT DON'T YOU THINK?)

IMMEDIATELY replied with slippers we ordered vs slippers we received. (til date, have sent them that information 3 times)
    Right now it's 26/5/09 right now, i do not have a refund or any more slippers.
    My customers are tired of waiting and so am i.

I hope that [redacted] can collect enough complaints about this bogus company and start making things right.
    KENT, if you want to issue more spelling errors filled emails about legal nonsense, by all means sue me. Because i will bring this matter out into the media all around the world.
    I will contact all the international newspapers and tabloids to give our story.

all i have is silence to the 100 over emails i have sent bombarding kent every single day multiple times trying to get a refund for my customers.
    i'm not the only one who got SCAMMED by these crazy lousy irresponsible scammers. rockyjunkies.blogspot.com
    deexay.livejournal.com
    havaianasluv.blogspot.com

ALL GOT SCAMMED BY KENT.M@SHOPFLIPFLOPS.COM

SHOPFLIPFLOPS.COM IS A SCAM THAT WILL GIVE LOUSY LIES BY REPEATING THEMSELVES.
    FIRST THEY SAY THAT OUR SECOND SHIPMENT IS BEING PICKED THEN THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE REFUNDING US
    I'm so angry because i have been nothing but patient with them
    But this is TOO MUCH.
    SFF SCAMMED ME AND MY CUSTOMERS OF ABOUT 3K WORTH OF STUFF.
    you can see us trying desperately to get our slippers at HTTP://FURORREDRESS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    i dont care if i receive the LAWSUIT email with spelling errors in it anymore

I have NOT received my REFUND nor my second shipment of slippers.
    DESPITE PAYING IN JAN 2009 AND TIL NOW?
    ONLY 104 PAIRS OF SLIPPERS RECEIVED OUT OF A ORDER OF 250

THANKS ALOT KENT. YOU THREW MINE AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE'S REPUTATIONS OUT OF THE WINDOW IF I HAD THE MONEY I'LL SUE YOUR ### OFF.
    I HOPE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CAN CONSOLIDATE EVERYTHING AND JUST SUE THEM!

• Bi
      10th of Jul, 2009

To all who fell victim of this company, please do not just blog your complaints, take action. File your complaints to proper authorities. True they have offices worldwide and here is one of them - make sure to mention this on your complaints. I'm not sure yet how to file complaints with authorities in Brazil but I'll post it once I have the information.

Company details:
    Shop Flip Flops
    8345 NW 66th St.
    Miami, FL 33166
    Website: www.shopflipflops.com
    Phone: (321) 248-4250
    Owner: Kent Mend?

File by mail or ONLINE to:

Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida and the Caribbean weblink:

Florida's Office of the Attorney General:
    under consumer protection> file a complaint

Internet Crime Complaint Center:

Company details:
    Shop Flip Flops
    8345 NW 66th St.
    Miami, FL 33166
    Website: www.shopflipflops.com
    Phone: (321) 248-4250
    Owner: Kent Mend?

Hope this helps a lot of other victims of this company as well.

• Sh
      6th of Sep, 2009

I also never got my 250 pairs of havaianas that I have ordered from SFF.
    They don't also bother to update me since April.
    ANd I need to refund my resellers, and I don't have any funds to do that. :(