Shop Flip Flops / They scammed me out of 5K!

1 Brazil Review updated:

It has now been 5 months since I sent Shop Flip Flops $5250.00 for my wholesale order of 681 pairs of Havaianas. They have my address, they have my money, they have my bank information to refund my money, but THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING! I have lost my business, spent endless hours trying to resolve this and still, as of today, March 3, 2009 I still get nothing but lies from Kent. If Shop Flip Flops has scammed you in any way, large or small, please report them to the FBI and the BBB. My complaint # with the BBB is: 55072211. You may use it to reference your complaint. Shop Flip Flops' reply to the BBB was the "I am the only unhappy customer"...well, since we all know that's a huge, blatant lie, let's all report them until they resolve this to our satisfaction!

Ka

Comments

• Hp
      30th of Mar, 2009

Your complaint is 100% supported. I had the same experience whith them. You'll find hundreds of similar complaints of innocent consumers that were ripped of by shopflipflops.com. The only thing they ever do after having received the money on their bank account in NYC, New York, is to forward it directly to their offshore bank account in Panama and then do nothing but holding the consumers on the wait. Worst of all, their response to any of the complaints is utterly uneducated betraying a great lack of human sense and understanding of what constitutes a trustworthy business.

[redacted].com is the right place to file your complaint and its free. They will connect with the media such as CNN, Fox, the large newspapers and see whether this is of great interest to consumers to protect them from becoming victims of this fraud. Most of the victims are small business owners and work at home professionals who sell the orignial "havaianas" to earn a view bucks. [redacted].com has also good connections to all attorneys general and law enforcement agencies in the United States. According to my understanding, shopflipflops.com is registered in the state of Florida.

Lets help the victims to bring the wrong-doers to justice!

30th of Mar, 2009

SFF has been in business since 2001 and has over 100, 000 happy customers. Karla above has received all her items and a refund for what wasnt shipped.

Please contact the store directly at anytime if you have any issues with any order.

Two competitors and a bashing campaign in asia has made a lot of false and laible comments about SFF business.

Do your own due diligence before listening to fake posters who wish to put down a company.

14th of Apr, 2009

I do 100% support this complaint. I would like to post complaints against shopflipflops.com as well as I have been promised many times supported by numerous "I will send tomorrow" e-mails. It's been five months now and I still have not received anything either, not the sandals nor any refunds. In fact, it's very hard to reach them as they do not respond to e-mails on time.

• Sc
      18th of Apr, 2009

THE BERNIE MADOFF OF HAVAIANAS SHOPFLIPFLOPS.COM

STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF MR ALAN / KENT

REFUND OUR MONEY!!!

20th of Apr, 2009

Shop Flip Flops can be reached at there website or email if anyone has any issues.

• Zx
      30th of Apr, 2009

I AGREE WITH THE COMPLAIN.
    SFF JUST KEEP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT WHICH IS NOT OF ENOUGH ASSURANCE.
    has over 100, 000 happy customers doesnt meant dont have unhappy customers.
    R-E-F-U-N-D !

, ., .

6th of Jun, 2009

SFF has been in business since 2001 and has over 160, 000 happy customers.

• Fu
      7th of Jun, 2009

SFF keeps spamming this page.
    Why the frantic need to spam? and keep repeating the same comment over and over again?
    If you had spent more time on refunding us, then you wont even need to refund at all.

GET THE REAL STORY HERE.

You are in the wrong.
    So stop with your excuses and REFUND ME.
    i've been waiting since 10th April 2009!

• Bi
      10th of Jul, 2009

To all who fell victim of this company, please do not just blog your complaints, take action. File your complaints to proper authorities. True they have offices worldwide and here is one of them - make sure to mention this on your complaints. I'm not sure yet how to file complaints with authorities in Brazil but I'll post it once I have the information.

Company details:
    Shop Flip Flops
    8345 NW 66th St.
    Miami, FL 33166
    Website: www.shopflipflops.com
    Phone: (321) 248-4250
    Owner: Kent Mend?

File by mail or ONLINE to:

Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida and the Caribbean weblink:

Florida's Office of the Attorney General:
    under consumer protection> file a complaint

Internet Crime Complaint Center:

Company details:
    Shop Flip Flops
    8345 NW 66th St.
    Miami, FL 33166
    Website: www.shopflipflops.com
    Phone: (321) 248-4250
    Owner: Kent Mend?

Hope this helps a lot of other victims of this company as well.

21st of Oct, 2009

10/21/09 - Order a pair of swarovski flip flops ($116 total) at the beginning of October and they sent me a confirmation and order number. Never sent me a tracking number and when I tried to call the toll free number it was disconnected. All the emails get sent back as an auto reply and the emails to kent m. do not get responded to. I have sent several emails trying to find out the status of my order and have yet to receive a reply. I filed a complaint with my bank so I hope they are able to get this resolved. Do not buy ANYTHING at shopflipflops.com. It is a scam!!!

13th of Apr, 2010

This website is a total scam. Please do not fall for it guys. They are feeding on us and it kills me to see the number of ppl that they have scammed of their hard earned money.

i have been a victim myself in a mass order with several others. please go onto my LJ at applepieveryhot@livejournal.com

to repeat the point; DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHOPFLIPFLOPS.COM!