Shop Digital Direct sign www.bestcameraprices.com / Horrible services, scamming money

Do not buy from www.bestcameraprices.com (Shop Direct) I wish I had read these reviews! I ordered a Canon Rebel XTi and was totally caught off guard when someone called to clarify my order. I was put on hold numerous time, the man was very rude. He spoke really fast and kept telling me to order this and that and the lenses in my package were plastic and cheap and he could get me better lenses for a much better price and it went on and on. Basically I had ordered a 2 day delivery and because they call you a day later, in order to have my new camera for my honeymoon I have to now have it shipped overnight which cost a lot more. What a scam. Please do not buy from this company!!! Part of it is my own fault. I could've just canceled my order, but it happened so fast and I am now paying much more for this camera package...it was cheap crap in the first place and they "upgrade" you normal equipment that is nice, but maybe you didn't really need it in the first place. I cried when I got off the phone, I felt like such an idiot and I was so mad.
Le