Comments

21st of Jun, 2012

I ordered shoes from Shop-Cora on June 9, 2012. They never arrived. I also didn't get any kind of confirmation, although Shop-Cora did take my money via Paypal. I emailed Shop-Cora and got not reply. I've filed a report with Paypal and also with a website called Scambook. If we all stay on this, we perhaps can help put Shop-Cora out of business.

5th of Jul, 2012

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY SHOP-CORA:
    I just got my money back from Paypal, so I want to let you all know exactly what you need to do not only to get your money back, but to help put Shop-Cora out of business.
    WHAT TO DO:
    1) Do an online complaint to paypal.com, via their website.
    2) Call Paypal!!! The online complaint isn't enough. You need to call. Go to paypal.com to ask to call. They'll give you a 6 digit number to use when you call. You can bypass most of their automated voice prompts by saying, "Agent" at any time.
    3) Paypal will contact Shop-Cora. Some of you never received anything from Shop-Cora. Others of you received either sponges or shower caps. In either case, part of this scam is that Shop-Cora will tell Paypal a tracking number for what they sent you. Then Paypal will ask you to return it and provide them (Paypal) with a tracking number.
    4) DO NOT RETURN THE SPONGE OR SHOWER CAP!!! Call Paypal again and tell them what happened. Urge them to put Shop-Cora out of business NOW. They will decide this case in your favor and you will get your money back. I did.
    SOME FACTS TO BE AWARE OF:
    1) Shop-Cora used to be called "Rios", and operated a similar scam, which was put out of business by Paypal.
    2) The Shop-Cora website was made using http://www.route.lu.com. I have reported them to this company and urged them to shut down Shop-Cora's website asap.
    3) Please file a report to this online international scam watchdog, which will also work to shut down Shop-Cora: http://www.econsumer.gov
    Let's shut down Shop-Cora and stop more people from being scammed!!!
    Good luck--Andrea

• Te
      12th of Nov, 2012
    Shop-cora - Payment is complete but I never received the shoes
    Shop-Cora

Ordered shoes for $33.75. Paid through Paypal. Payment is complete but I never received the shoes. Email to shopcora was never answered. Phone number is not a working number. I have filed a depute with Paypal.

• Ra
      24th of Nov, 2012

The same thing happened to me in August 2012. I ordered shoes from shop-cora that were $83.25. My card was charged through pay-pal and I never received the shoes. I filed a complaint with shop-cora numerous times online and never got a response. Tried calling and the number doesn't work.Then I also filed a dispute with pay-pal and never heard back from them. Since August I have found numerous sites with many other people that have been scammed by shop-cora and they also have filed complaints to pay-pal so I don't understand why pay-pal doesn't drop them! I thought that pay-pal was supposed to be a safe way to pay!