Shonda Jones / OVER CHARGING

1 Madison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-520-8672

I JUST GOT FIOS INSTALLED ON 7-9-2009 AND ALREADY IM HAVING PROBLEMS WHICH I DIDN'T HAVE BEFORE, I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE WHICH I ORDERED AND THE TECHNICIAN DID A SLOPPY JOB, THERES NO DIAL TONE. IN ORDER TO GET MY INTERNET SERVICE THE INSTALLER TOLD ME I HAVE TO CLICK THE FIOS ICON TO COMPLETED INSTALLATION PROCESS WHICH I DID, SO MANY EXTRA FEES WHERE INCLUDED, WHICH I WASN'T AWARE OF. SO I DIDN'T COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION, AND CALLED FIOS AND COULDN'T SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE I WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER HALF HOUR BEFORE I GOT TO A REP. I EXPLAINED TO HER THE PROBLEM AD SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, THAT I HAD TO CALL BACK THE NEXT DAY AND SPEAK TO ANOTHER REP. SO AT THAT TIME I ALSO TOLD HER I HAVE SO MANY POP-UPS! AND VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER THAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE SO SHE OFFERED ME A VIRUS PROTECTION FOR MY COMPUTER THAT WILL BE AN EXTRA 8.99 A MONTH WHICH I DECLINED THEN SHE WAS TRYING TO SELL ME CELL PHONE SERVICE THROUGH VERIZON WHICH AT THAT POINT I WAS SO ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED I THEN TOLD HER THATS NOT THE NATURE OF MY CALL!!! IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY INTERNET! AT THAT POINT I WAS DISCONNECTED, IM AM FURIOUS AT THIS POINT. NOW I'M AS I'M TYPING THIS LETTER ON HOLD TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE TO CANCEL SERVICE, IM ON HOLD FOR NOW 40 MIN! RIDICULOUS! PLEASE WHO EVER HAVE IN MY ORDERING FIOS, DON'T! YOU WILL HAVE THE WORST NIGHTMARE IMAGINABLE.

Sh

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2009

CAPS lock abuse renders your statement both less credible and unappealing to read.