ShoeTrader.com / Bad website, worse customer service

I tried to purchase a couple of pairs of shoes. I submitted all my info, including credit card number, which seemed to be accepted, but when it should have gone to the confirmation page (at least that's how other sites work), it dumped me back into the shopping cart with one of the two pairs listed.

So, I wasn't quite sure if I placed an order or not and if so, which shoes were in the order. If not, I would probably try again, with separate orders - one pair would be backordered, no big deal. (I suspect this pair was the cause of the website glitch.) It SHOULD be an easy question for online customer service. After a couple of rounds, the person marked the issue as solved. How was this solved? Well, apparently telling me to CALL customer service counts as a solution.

She had my name, address, and e-mail address. How hard can it be to look this info up?

At this point, if I actually have an order, I'm canceling it.

Hu

Comments

• Mj
      29th of Mar, 2008
    ShoeTrader.com - This is NOT a complaint!
    Shoetrader.com

As I stated above, this is NOT a complaint!
    With all the shoddy companies that are operating, I just want to tell about a company that I have had extremely GOOD dealings with!
    Shoetrader.com, I have ordered shoes from them often, and never had a bad experience.
    They ship very rapidly, and if you are not satisfied, you can send the shoes back, without paying return postage.
    Actually, only one time did I have to send back a pair of shoes, and that was my own fault for mistakenly ordering the wrong size.
    So, I just wanted to let people know, that here is a good company to deal with!
    (I don't work for them or anything, LOL, I'm just a happy customer)

• Mj
      3rd of Apr, 2008
    ShoeTrader.com - Change of website
    Shoetrader.com

I have purchased shoes from this company via Internet for several years.
    Up until now, I have been satisfied.
    Now they have completly changed their webssite, making it very difficult to navigate.
    Plus, I can no longer check out shoes by price. I cannot afford extreeme high priced shoes, but now the high price shoes are mixed in with the lower priced shoes. It takes too long to look through and find the afforadable pairs.
    I guess that's their scam. show the expensive ones to make people want to go into debt and purchase them.
    Not me.
    Their new website SUCKS!!!

7th of Aug, 2008

Thank you for putting this up here! I was reading some negative reviews (mostly over petty things) and your's stood out giving me the confidence to give this store website a try. Thanks!