Shoeswag / Non-receipt of tennis shoes order

I paid for and the order was processed on June 13, 2008. My order was to be delivered 7 - 10 days later. I still have not received them.

The company won't answer my emails, nor can I reach a customer service rep on the telephone.

Va

Comments

• Ke
      7th of Jul, 2008

i also ordered a pair of shoes from this shoeswag company, and have still not recieved my shoes it has been over a moth. i was first double charged, and there 1800 number is useless because they do not awnser there phones nor do they respond to the e-mails, although you can file a claim with your bank. this company is a fake deal and dont order anything from this company...

• Pa
      7th of Jul, 2008

My son purchased $83 shoes on 6-16-08 saying it would be 7-10 days and we still haven't gotten the shoes!!! BUT they were quick to charge me for them. I've called numerous times and have left messages for someone to call me back but no one has. I finally decided to cancel with my credit card company. Good Luck!!

28th of Jul, 2008
    Shoeswag - order # 610
    Fort Worth
    Texas

i placed an order on june 13th. my order was added to my card on june 14th. i never received my order. i have placed numerous telephone calls and e-mails and no response. my credit card statement shows a different name for services other the the name that should have appeared. since that time i have bogus attempts to withdraw funds from my account. the telephone number which shows on my statement also no response

• Le
      28th of Jul, 2008

I recieved a bill statement for $ 5.45 for payment for cds that I ordered online so I can recieved them free for joining the club, and it has been about 2-3 weeks I had no delivery of it, and no response and I moved and also did a change of address on the form where it was asked to put the new address. Did payment by money order I have the reciept of it... Here's my new address to put in your files

Lenora Maya
    7316 Schuller Rd
    Houston, TX 77093

Mrs. Lenora Maya

• Br
      22nd of Aug, 2008

We filed a Paypal dispute on this company for $292.95. Paypal gives them a couple of weeks to respond (they never did) & ruled in my favor. Today I received a credit of $7.84. Along with an email stating- if you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller. If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.
    The original transaction was 07/23/2008, the seller responded to some of my emails- he stated- On the first email refund has been issued. Then when I contacted him again telling him paypal said he had Insufficient funds he responded - why would I issue you a refund your order has been shipped. To date I have 7.84 credited on my paypal account. Some days my emails come back because his mailbox is full. You think these are possibly more customers dealing with the same issues we are?

• Br
      3rd of Sep, 2008

They did me the same way my mom is going to take them to court if they dont send my shoes

• Ni
      6th of Feb, 2009

We are professional brand shoes, glassess and Accessories supplier in china.
    Accessories

bag:Lv handbag, gucci handbag, channel handbag, fendi handbag, prada handbag, juicy handbag, bubbery bag, chloe bag, CD bag
    hat; bape hat, gucci hat, lv hat, edhardy hat, new era hat, rmc hat
    belt D&G belt, Boss belt, LEVIS belt, LV belt, Gucci belt, DIESEL belt, VERSACE belt, lee belt
    scarf:lv scarf, gucci scarf, bubbery scarf
    glassess;Versace Glassess, gucci glassess, lv glassess, prada glassess, D&G glassess, Armani Glassess, chanel glassess
    sports shoes: nike shoes new obama shoes jordan 1-24 shoes mix jordan serious and so on.
    We accept big & small quantity order, mixed order and dropship.All the products is in good quality with low price

www.nikeshoesaaa.com