shoesunder.com / Cheap product, overcharged

1 IN, United States Review updated:

The Sunday Parade magazine had an ad for Shoesunder space saving container for shoes for under the bed. You order one you get one free for just the shipping. I ordered one set to get the second free. You guessed it, it took 2 months to get, they overcharged on the shipping, no one answers at customer service and the item itself is cheap, flimsy, and isn't large enough to hold a mans shoe. Obviously I was stupid. NEVER order from these type of companies, they are cheap things made in China and now they have my credit card information and oh by the way I had recent fraudulent charges on my credit card I have had for many years by someone across the country from me. I thought the Parade magazine would do a better job at screening their advertisers too. Can't trust anyone any more.

Su

Comments

• Bo
      21st of Apr, 2009
    shoesunder.com - order/charge
    Shoesunder.com
    Nebraska

I tried to order some under the bed storage containers for shoes. I had the order number, and confirmation of a charge for my account. When I went to track the order, I got nowhere. I called the only number I could find, but they could not find my order. You can bet they had the charge ready to post to my credit card. When it is finally posted, I will dispute the order. This is the most disorganized, unfriendly business I have ever dealt with for online purchases. I only wish I would of checked them out before I attempted to purchase the goods. Their link to the freeshipping.com is a rip off too. It makes one not want to shop on line.

• Ph
      2nd of May, 2009
    shoesunder.com - ripped off
    shoesunder (major savings.com)
    Nebraska
    shoesunder.com

I ordered the shoes under offer and when I had put in all the info requested the website asked if I would like an additional order, I said yes but the total came up to $64.93. The invoice is so ambiguous I have no idea what I have ordered but the total should have been about $30.00. I called but they said no rep was available. I have emailed to cancel but I won't hear until Monday I guess. I do not want to be involved with these people. A popup said I was entitled to a $15.00 refund but when I tried to get the refund another popup shot up for a Walmart gift card for $25.00 that's when I cancelled out of that offer. I was supposed to get an email from them but I have not. They refer on the phone to my club membership, I didn't join any club and don't want to get any charges on my account.
    Thank you for your help.
    Pat Frasca
    simplymee59@hotmail.com

10th of May, 2009

I agree, the Shoes Under products is a cheap products and over charged. I ordered 4 shoes under and paid extra for an upgraded product. Therefore, I expected a more sturdy material. However, when I received them, the bottoms are flimsy and the seperation between shoes are jokes. When you place your shoes and pick the shoes under up to put them in the closet or wherever you are going to store them, the shoes all run into each other with no seperation. I could have made these myself.
    They definitely do not look like what you see on TV. They appear to have a sturdy bottom and they seem to have definitive seperations between shoes. Not so! Not so! It is a lie. Not sure of what I can do now. It makes me wonder if I didn't receive the cheaper version before the upgrade, eventhough I paid to have them upgraded. I wished someone coulod answer this.

Marilyn

• Su
      26th of Jun, 2009

I also ordered the "upgraded, made of more sturdy material version"! This product is overpriced and is nothing like the version you see on T.V.! If I got the upgraded version...I don't want to know what the regular version is like!! This company is dishonest and I wish I had never ordered this product! It took FOREVER for my order to arrive...so I found the "shoe under" at a local store and purchased it for $9.99...it is the exact same product as what I received from this company which was supposed to be a better, sturdier product!

• Ls
      30th of Jun, 2009
    shoesunder.com - gimmick
    Shoe under
    California
    shoesunder.com

I saw the ad on TV about buy one for 10 bucks, get another one (shoes under the bed storage) for free, just pay for shipping of $6.99 for the 2nd one. After lenghthy tape, upgraded to a "deluxe" ones for $5.99 each (no additional shipping).
    My total credit card is $93.90 for some stupid under the bed shoes storage that would have cost about 10 bucks at K-mart.
    Nowhere on the internet or phone to cancel the order, which I just made a few seconds ago.
    Do not order from this company, it's a SCAM.

29th of Sep, 2009

I bought the shoesunder at Bed Bath and Beyond it is is not what it advertised- it is totally collapsible so it is pretty much worthless.
    I could not return it because I had thrown at the box with the recycling before I realized I could not use. I called Telebrands and complained. They said they redesigned the product to fit into the box for sale- and never changed their advertising.
    The young man I spoke to was very helpful. If I send it back he will send me a $10.00 refund. Good customer service but do NOT buy this product is you are looking for something sturdy- it is NOT!!! Try calling Telebrands directly- the contact info is on their website. it might be worth it.
    Marianne in NJ

• Se
      30th of Sep, 2009
    shoesunder.com - Impossible to contact/return items
    TeleBrand
    shoesunder.com

This company is impossible to work with. They have an 800 number, but it will cut you off before anyone comes on to talk to you. If you get through to someone, even the mananger, you can get cut off. I called three time before I finally was able to talk to anyone. Then that person put me on hold and I waited for a good 8-10 minutes before I was finally able to tell I was on hold, then I was cut off again. I called back and had a terrible time getting to talk to a manager. I was requesting a return of some of their products and they kept saying they had a 30-day money-back guaranty offer that had expired on my order. Nothing on their website or the invoice I recieved with my order said anything about having to return items within 30 days. This is not a company you want to purchase anything from. Beware!! Read the other complaints, also.

26th of Jul, 2010
    shoesunder.com - Flimsy Shoes Under Storage
    Georgia

The "Shoes Under" storage system is nothing like the ad one sees on
    T.V. On T.V. it appears to have a rigid "floor" and just slide under the bed. If it in fact did that it would be great. Instead, it's like having a bag full of shoes and trying to put them under the bed. Because the dividers are not attached at the bottom. the shoes slide together. This problem is increased because there is no rigid "bottom" of the organizer, so when one picks it up, it bends all sorts of ways. I won't be buying anymore unless I can find a quick fix to put a bottom in it and attach the dividers!!

• Cc
      9th of Oct, 2010

Just awful I tell you...awful. I also got caught up in this dishonest mess with telebrand products. Shoesunder is a joke. I bought this product in the upgrade version and like others, was scamed. I called to complain and they told me that I could only get back 5 dollars of my money after I sent back the cheap product. I asked why only half of my money and I was told that this was their policy on refunding. This was told to me by a so called "Top Manager." I was and still is pissed with this company's behavior and product. I then saw this on HSN and thought I would get the real deal. Not so. Again I received the same flimsy cheap crap. So it was returned. I paid more in S&H then what the product actually cost. Do not believe that you are getting one for free. You are not. You are paying for it in the S&H cost. I have no use for this product, not even for socks and ties. It's just a product gone bad. I would like to see this item pulled from stores and discontinue altogether. Tired of being scamed for my hard earned money.