Shoesmallbaba.com / Fraud

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I have experienced the same mouse pad issue with this company and another company, Fashion is the Art at http://angeleshoestore.com. Both are associated with Xinglan Ye (email address [protected]@gmail.com). I have been working with PayPal, pursuing the issues of both purchases, and have reported both to econsumer.gov. Both claims with PayPal are pending. If I don't receive a satisfactory outcome, I intend on moving this through the media.

More Shoesmallbaba.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jun 01, 2011
    Shoesmallbaba.com - They will take your money and send you a cheap mouse pad instead of your shoes
    shoesmallbaba.com

This whole website is a scam! They will take your money and send you a cheap mouse pad instead of your shoes. That way they can show paypal or visa that they mailed a package that you received. I will never get my money back but will do everything in my power to try and shut down these ###

• Se
      Jun 13, 2011
    Shoesmallbaba.com - Just as everyone else I received an ugly mouse pad instead of the shoes I ordered
    shoesmallbaba.com

They fooled me too... Just as everyone else I received an ugly mouse pad instead of the shoes I ordered.

Jun 16, 2011
    Shoesmallbaba.com - Sent payment through paypal and just received the cheap mousepad
    shoesmallbaba.com

Sent payment through paypal and just received the cheap mousepad. I guess I got taken. Luckily it wasn't that much but how is paypal still allowing them to receive payments through them. Will file a complaint with them although I doubt it will do much good.

• Av
      Jun 30, 2011

You are not the only person who got ripped off by these con artist. I am sure in a matter of a month of two there will be enough shoesmallbaba victims to file a class action lawsuit. One just got filed against bid rack on behalf of all the victims who reported their claims on Scam Book. I suggest you always look up complaints and reviews of the websites that you are considering to do business with. Id rather spend the extra dollar and spend some time researching a website than get ripped off and waste my time trying to get ripped off... Although I learned it the hard way. I had to get ripped off at least 3 times before I realized that you can not trust people on the internet.

Check out some of the complaints against shoesmallbaba:

"ShoesMallBaba - Bait & Switch for $89.10 on 05/29/2011
    Ordered a pair of Naot shoes from these crooks and received a smelly possibly toxic mouse pad on June 10. Did not make connection until I tried to submit a chargeback and was told the shipping number. Was expecting the shoes to be shipped from England but this mouse pad came from China. Website is now down. I did learn a valuable lesson.
    Submitted by Anonymous on Jun 28th, 2011"
    Reference: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/1936/

"ShoesMallBaba - Bait & Switch for $147.40 on 06/08/2011
    Tried to order a pair of boots from seller and made pament via
    Paypal--item has never arrived. No order confirmation email received from seller, but payment was obviously received by seller. No way to contact seller--'contact us' button didn't function. Have seen numerous other disgruntled customers claiming they had been scammed by this particular website. Several complained they had never received their order, or that they received a mouse pad instead of shoes. Not sure Paypal will be able to refund my money, so I'm trying to publicize this scam in any way I can in order to alert others.
    Submitted by Alisa on Jun 19th, 2011"
    Reference: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/923/

Good Luck.

• Al
      Jul 14, 2011

Now they call themeselves: http://www.angela-shoes.com/

• Al
      Jul 14, 2011

Beare!!!Now they call themeselves: http://www.angela-shoes.com/

• Om
      Jan 08, 2014

Ordered a pair of New Balance Shoes from "women"s Accessories Shop" which came up when researching for New Balance shoes, i placed an order on 12/27/13/ and as of today (1/8/14) have not received any confirmation of the order or any communication at all, even after i sent them an e mail requesting it. This a scam, as i found out after, they have been scamming people for several years under different names, i made the payment trough Pay Pal and just placed the complaint with the resolution center.
    The company that collected the payment is named "ye xinglan"

• Wi
      May 22, 2014

Ordered a pair of Florsheim sandals which I did not receive. I tried to contact the seller whose phone contact turned out to be phony distracting sales promotions. I was never able to reach anyone to receive my inquiry or complaint. Very disappointing. First time in many years of web buying that this happen to me. PayPal says they will investigate but I have received no indication I will receive a refund for the money Paypal forwarded to this seller.
    I thought Paypal vouched for the validity or authenticity of sellers they paid out to. Perhaps I was mistaken about the security of a Paypal purchase.