Shoes.com / Ships incorrect items and keeps your money for a month!
Beware. This company advertises through Amazon.com and bills your credit card and then ships the wrong item. They pulled this one twice on me already. They list an item in stock and bill and ship the wrong item. Takes a month to get a credit back on your card. When you call their customer service each time they said they had a warehouse error and they will ship you the correct item. They never will! Now I have to chase Amazon to credit my card back. Both companies are picking up the float on your money. Shoes.com’s customer service people “Kristine” in particular was totally obnoxious on the phone to me today just as they were the last time they tried to pull this same scam on me!.
Stay away . . . use Zappos.com for shoes instead. Never had a problem with that company when buying shoes online.
More Shoes.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shoes.com - UGG boots - FAKE
- Shoes.com - no refund upon returning shoes
- Shoes.com - Won't send order-took money! 
- Shoes.com - Where are my Shoes??? 
- Shoes.com - Refund
- Shoes.com / Shoebuy.com - arrogant supervisor & incompetent staff
- Shoes.com / Shoebuy.com - buyer beware!!! took forever to get sneakers
- Shoes.com - walking shoes 
- Shoes.com - unethical behavior
- Shoes.com - return charges