SHOES UNDER / FALSE ADVERTISMENT

1 New Orleans, LA, United States Review updated:

After watching a tv commerical regarding shoes under, I placed an order on-line. There was a special of get two pairs for $15, 99, plus $6.99 for shipping instead of paying $10.00 for one. Also you can get a third shoes under for $5.99, plus $6.99 for shipping.

Well, I only received two pairs of shoes under and when I called the 1-800 # I was told that my order was correct. The young man would not sent another pair to me. I will never order from them again

Ms

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Mar, 2009

The product recieved was flimsy and just looks like a bag with everything collaspible. I was expecting sturdy the sturdy boxes shown on the website. The prices were also different. this website did the transaction so quick you were not allowed to look at the total price before the transaction was finished in case you decided you wanted to not finish the transaction. I feel like it is a scam. I called the number this morning at 9:45 am and was advised I would have to call back in two hours. I was charged 103.90 for 6 basically bags. I am very dissapointed this product and am going to see if they will stand behind the 30 day satifaction guarantee on the site. I will never order anything from this company again!

• Ji
      21st of Mar, 2009

They honor the 30 day money back but only for the cheap bags you do not get your shipping and handeling back which is 50% of bill. Plus you pay to ship back.
    I sent back because on first use the zippers broke yep China can make it cheaper to bad China does not do the shipping and Handling then it might be cheaper,
    Shame on you Teleband

• As
      1st of Apr, 2009

the product you get on tv is not the one you get in person ... that one is sturdy and has tough walls the one you get is flimsy and your stuff goes all over the place the compartment walls dont even go all the way to the bottom so your stuff spills into the next space !!! stupid stupid scam

• Tl
      20th of May, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - useless
    shoes under
    Illinois

This was a real disappointment. On the website, they also declared to follow the return instructions enclosed in the package, if you wanted a refund, etc. There are NO return instructions.

• Ju
      25th of May, 2009

I purchased Shoes Under at Bed Bath & Beyond, with a coupon, of course. I should have known this item was crap by the size of the box it came in. But I thought, no, it must be more in there that I will find when I open it. It was less. The sections that hold the shoes are not even connected to the bottom, there is no support, cardboard or otherwise, and you will not be able to put it anywhere without it totally collapsing. Shoes Under is basically a big cheap "fabric" bag with a plastic top and zipper. Thankfully, I did pay full price for this piece of crap!

• Mi
      27th of May, 2009

I bought 2 shoes under products from Taylor Gifts. Later, I found the same product at Wal-Mart. I was totally disappointed in the quality of the shoes under. Like others have said, it had no cardboard reinforcements within the walls of the item. I have never seen anything so cheap & crappy!

I had planned to send them back to Taylor Gifts, but I had had so many problems ordering from them, that I decided that I could take them back to Wal-Mart, get my credit & be done with it. I also would have had to pay the postage to send them back to Taylor Gifts which would have cost about as much as one of the products on its own. I don't know how Shoes Under has stayed in business because what they show on TV is NOT what you get when you buy the product. I hope they continue to get complaints & they get an avalanche of returns!

• Wa
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Thanks for taking time to warn other consumers like myself about the shoe under. I was trying to order and noticed this website that had info on this product. I'm sorry all of you had trouble and am grateful you shared the info. I'm going to save my money and look for another product to store shoes in. Thanks again!
    p.s. I will certainly warn my friends and family.

10th of Jun, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - Shoe Box Cover
    Shoes Under
    shoesunder.com

This product is not as show on TV, it's not durable, very flimsy and does not slide under bed. It has no support, nor any firm dividers as shown on TV. It's totally false advertising . I am truly disappointed and want my refund .

13th of Jun, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - Piece of Junk
    Thomasville
    Georgia

Shoes Under is a piece of junk. It's not as durable as it shows on TV. It won't even slide under anything that it shows on TV. I have to shove mine the bed and the makes all 12 pair of shoes go into 1 little compartment. I will never order anything else like this off TV. Rip off.

• Ga
      16th of Jun, 2009

Anyone have their phone number??? It's not on my invoice! What a piece of JUNK!

• Mu
      5th of Jul, 2009

I am so glad I found this site and read many of the complaints before I purchased the product. I thought with the breathable fabric sides and a nice zipper - it looks great on T.V. Thank goodness I read the complaints.

• Wa
      6th of Jul, 2009

shoes under sucks!!! it is very cheap. none of the shoes stay in their compartments. i can't slide it under my bed i have to shove it like a trash bag. it looks like a bag of garbage under the bed. shoes under is a complete scammmmmm!!!

• Il
      10th of Jul, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - false advertisement
    Shoes Unser
    Van Nuys
    California

This item was poorly made and was shown to look very sturdy. It came folded up like cloth in a bag. The item was falsely advertised to look like it was made out of something with a little more weight. I paid more for the shipping than what the items were worth.

29th of Jul, 2009

I got stuck paying more than I wanted on the web site. It is a piece of crap. First, it is not a sturdy box as it appears on the ad. It is a collapsable piece of cheap plasticy. There are slots in the holder but they are pieces of fabric so one shoe strung across with noe bottom to them, so one shoes goes into the next slot and they intermingle. If you have flats, you can get two in a slot, but heels or wedges, you must do one a slot. don't even try picking it up because you will end up with a pile of shoes in the center as it collapses. They don't slide they fall apart when you try to push it and the shoes get mixed up together. DON'T BUY

• Fa
      1st of Aug, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - poor material
    Michigan

I purchased the so call shoes under the dividers are cheap material that when you slide it under your bed they
    (shoes) all come together. So what they are saying to TV is totally untrue, money back please I can leave them in the box.

• Le
      5th of Aug, 2009

SHOE UNDER ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! Photo is FALSE advertising as the commercial is. It's a sloppy mess and a waste of money!

• Yo
      7th of Aug, 2009

I purchased my shoe under from Bed Bath and Beyond, thinking it was going to solve my shoe problems. This product if such a joke, I cannot see how they can keep advertising it on TV. They are flimsy, and once you put your shoes in it, it's like putting them in a pillow case. I don't know what they use in the televison ad, but it sure is not what is in the stores.

6th of Dec, 2009
    SHOES UNDER - Bad Product/OverchargedStole Money
    Shoes Under Van Nuys CA
    7850 Ruffin Avenue
    Van Nuys
    California
    Phone: 1-800-777-4034
    ShoesUnder.com

Was over charged by $45. unauthorized. Product was not what was shown on ad. Did not credit my money back when returned.

• Re
      13th of Jan, 2010
    SHOES UNDER - defective product
    shoesunder.com

They sent us a product that had NO zipper handle. The product was therefore defective. In order for them to replace it, they wanted us to pat shipping to return the defective item they shipped us and had to have a new one sent out plus shipping. Ridiculous. Where is customer service these days. I should not have to pay for their mistake.

17th of Jan, 2010

the replacement are for free, you just need to pay for postage for you to return it