Shoes-Under / RIP OFF

I just placed an order for 2 shoes-under products and they're advertising "buy one for $10 + $6.99 S+H and get a second shoe-under for free, just pay another $6.99 S+H." I'm no math major, but I believe the total for my order should be $23.98...I just got an email order confirmation and it looks like they've charged me $47.96!!! I called the 800# to cancel my order and guess what?! I sit on hold for about 10 minutes and then get disconnected! The first time I though it was a fluke but I've called three times now. Each time I'm on hold for ab0ut 10 mins and each time I get disconnected. This is unreal.

A  5th of Apr, 2009 by
As a consumer, The Shoes Under product is one of the worst cases of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT that I’ve experienced. On TV the product is shown to be suitcase-like. In reality, it’s just a big plastic bag. If you were to fill the bag with shoes, all the shoes would run into one another because there is a large gap on the bottom of the “dividers.” I paid a lot of money to receive a product that is of no better quality than a piece of junk sold at the Dollar Store. I’m a very unsatisfied customer.