Shoelift.com / Scam

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Ordered on 8th of January, never received any item. All emails were not responded to. Phone numbers lead to sex hotlines, or are always busy or dead. Complete scam. Make sure to dispute charges.

Dr

More Shoelift.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      13th of Jan, 2010

I ordered these lifts and I did receive them. the company is located in Canada, so the shipping of the product was relatively expensive ($14). The site stated that the product could be returned for a full refund. I found these lifts extremely uncomfortable and shipped them back. Because the company is located in Canada it is a hustle to ship and it cost me about $20. I never received a refund. Don't get sucked in by these people like I have been. You will just spend more money on shipping and will never see a refund.

• Uk
      11th of Mar, 2010

Vey true ! Ordered some in 2009. They over charged and they never came. Made complaints, but they only replied to my emails once and still never sent anything. The phone number listed didn't work and my complaint to the BBB went nowhere because the Canadian address listed is out of date. STAY WELL CLEAR !

There are other companies that make similar, better and cheaper products that never let you down.

• Si
      26th of May, 2010

Sent entirely the wrong order April 2010. Would not respond to emails or website comm card. Something very wrong with these people.

• Br
      4th of Apr, 2011

This is a very nasty little company! I placed an order through paypal which paypal couldn't immediately process through technical reasons, I recieved FOUR emails from shoelift asking for payment...when the order did go through they delivered completely the wrong item! all my emails and phonecalls are ignored. Once they have your money they run for the hills.
    KEEP AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Wi
      27th of Apr, 2014

I ordered two pair of shoe lifts and have not received them. I am very disappointed.

• Mr
      27th of Mar, 2015

stay away from shoelifter.com they ripped me and actually charged me an extra four dollar nearly for item i had already paid 15 dollars for they never answered my emails and ignored my request to not send item despite me ststing i would send them back, thier site also said i would get two for one of item when checking out, that wasnt true either .TAKE HEED DONT USE SHOELIFTER THEY ARE A BIG SCAM IF YOU DO GET THIER CRAPPY PRODUCT ITS NOT WORTH IT