Shirts 4 Squirts / failure to deliver product

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with this company and after a month had not received any confirmation of shipping email, but my credit card was charged the full amount. Upon emailing the company, the item was surprisingly ready to be shipped the next day. Then I did not receive half of the order in the shipment and also received an incorrect item ( I believe was sent to replace another item, hoping I would not complain). When I inquired about the order, I was told the missing items were backordered and I was being credited the amount. They claimed they sent me an emailing informing me of this (which I did not receive and they refused to re-send). Although, in the shipment it said the items were being shipped seperately. I inquired as to if they were backordered, or shipped, or credited, as my credit card was not credited. They told me to take it up with my credit card company, not them (which makes no sense). They also informed that I had to pay to return their incorrect item before I would receive a credit for the incorrect item. They refused to inform me of the amount credited or even of what was being credited. I have reported this company to the BBB. This company is terrible. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Lo

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Oct, 2009

I wish I had read this before I placed an order. I ordered some shirts and only received half of them. I am still waiting for the other half and was never informed that they were on back order. Their customer service is absolutely terrible and I will tell everyone I know not to use them!

• Lv
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I also ordered from this company. The shirt never arrived. When I contacted them they told me they shipped and I would need to pay for shipping again. I had to contact my credit card company.