[Resolved] Shirali Kianian Chiropractor / shirali kianian or shirali kianian bigdeli

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 by   User
1.65
Kianian Rehab & Laser Clinic Inc
10 Centre Avenue
North York, Canada
Phone: 4162245983
on.ca
Shirali Kianian Bigdeli (or Shirali Bigdeli Kianian) is a crook, and is extremely sexist to women. He is a sole proprietor Chiropractor at the Kianian Rehab & Laser Clinic Inc..
He was suspended to practice in 2011 by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario for professional misconduct. (aka scamming insurance money and overcharge patients (victims).

Weblink below:-

He is in the business of scamming insurance companies thousands for a dollar with his relatives (also are all crooks) and friends (poor victims, or desparate crooks). He is not really in the business of Chiropractor but by scamming patients and the insurance companies. All he cares about is money. He likes to pretend that he is all caring and friendly, and the know it all, if he thinks you are an easy target for scamming for money.

Below is a review from one of his victims (patients).
“Never trust this Dr. He only cares about money and only accepts patient involved in auto accident. He will bill your auto insurance thousands on dollars. He will also refer you lawyers and promise you large settlements but only him and the lawyer make the money.”

Don’t say that you have not been warned!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Doctors

Comments

A  30th of Jan, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree -3 Votes
I totally agree he only cares about money. He never treated a patient in his life. He used to sell use cars(all lemons) and hot dogs in the streets. Only him and the lawyer will get your settlement money. You'll get nothing. Stay away! You been warned. He just rips off insurance companies for million and he is why your auto insurance is high.

D  6th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I totally disagree
This is a man of high standards of morality and integrity. I have never had any bad dealings with him and am well aware of the many philanthropic events he organizes and participates in. It is a shame that the poster hides behind a façade of anonymity and posts false statements disparaging a persons good reputation. I am glad that the comment is marked as resolved but am sad it has not been deleted.
N  21st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ram2211 You’re probably one of his sidekicks!! I totally agree with the previous comment indicating that the so called “doctor” kianian is a low life scammer! I got into a car accident a few years back and took my car into a body shop and there I had the misfortune of meeting a crook (a relative of kianians). long story short, he referred me to kianian and after the second meeting with him I realized what a low life piece of [censor] this guy really was! the most unprofessional, low class, sleazy person you’ll ever meet. this guy (kianian) put a pile of papers/forms in front of me and asked to sign them without reading them! then presented a piece of paper that he claimed was a log sheet for all my physio session. he expected me to sign them before attending the sessions. after telling him that I won’t do that because it’s illegal and that I also need to read all the forms before signing anything he got extremely upset and even called me a “b[censor]”!!! I could not believe his behaviour. and then asked me to leave his office before he calls the cops on me!!! all of this because I didn’t want to partake in his illegal insurance scam!!! the so called “dr.” kianian is a major scammer!! and anyone who says otherwise is a bigger crook than he is! ✌️
N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Layla S Total nonsense
I am not his sidekick and have had the pleasure of participating in his philanthropic events
I am surprised to note that you are in a habit of leveling accusations at people you don't even know like me. Too bad.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree