[Resolved] Shirali Kianian Chiropractor / shirali kianian or shirali kianian bigdeli

3 10 Centre AvenueNorth York, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 4162245983

Shirali Kianian Bigdeli (or Shirali Bigdeli Kianian) is a crook, and is extremely sexist to women. He is a sole proprietor Chiropractor at the Kianian Rehab & Laser Clinic Inc..
He was suspended to practice in 2011 by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario for professional misconduct. (aka scamming insurance money and overcharge patients (victims).

Weblink below:-

He is in the business of scamming insurance companies thousands for a dollar with his relatives (also are all crooks) and friends (poor victims, or desparate crooks). He is not really in the business of Chiropractor but by scamming patients and the insurance companies. All he cares about is money. He likes to pretend that he is all caring and friendly, and the know it all, if he thinks you are an easy target for scamming for money.

Below is a review from one of his victims (patients).
“Never trust this Dr. He only cares about money and only accepts patient involved in auto accident. He will bill your auto insurance thousands on dollars. He will also refer you lawyers and promise you large settlements but only him and the lawyer make the money.”

Don’t say that you have not been warned!

Cr
Jun 27, 2014

Comments

• Ir
      30th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree he only cares about money. He never treated a patient in his life. He used to sell use cars(all lemons) and hot dogs in the streets. Only him and the lawyer will get your settlement money. You'll get nothing. Stay away! You been warned. He just rips off insurance companies for million and he is why your auto insurance is high.

• Mi
      6th of Oct, 2018

@Iranianprince I disagree with you.
    He has many charitable activities and a decent person.

• Ra
      6th of Jan, 2018

I totally disagree
    This is a man of high standards of morality and integrity. I have never had any bad dealings with him and am well aware of the many philanthropic events he organizes and participates in. It is a shame that the poster hides behind a [censored]edil;ade of anonymity and posts false statements disparaging a persons good reputation. I am glad that the comment is marked as resolved but am sad it has not been deleted.

• La
      21st of Jan, 2018

@ram2211 You’re probably one of his sidekicks!! I totally agree with the previous comment indicating that the so called “doctor” kianian is a low life scammer! I got into a car accident a few years back and took my car into a body shop and there I had the misfortune of meeting a crook (a relative of kianians). long story short, he referred me to kianian and after the second meeting with him I realized what a low life piece of [censor] this guy really was! the most unprofessional, low class, sleazy person you’ll ever meet. this guy (kianian) put a pile of papers/forms in front of me and asked to sign them without reading them! then presented a piece of paper that he claimed was a log sheet for all my physio session. he expected me to sign them before attending the sessions. after telling him that I won’t do that because it’s illegal and that I also need to read all the forms before signing anything he got extremely upset and even called me a “b[censor]”!!! I could not believe his behaviour. and then asked me to leave his office before he calls the cops on me!!! all of this because I didn’t want to partake in his illegal insurance scam!!! the so called “dr.” kianian is a major scammer!! and anyone who says otherwise is a bigger crook than he is! ✌️

• Ra
      14th of Feb, 2018

@Layla S Total nonsense
    I am not his sidekick and have had the pleasure of participating in his philanthropic events
    I am surprised to note that you are in a habit of leveling accusations at people you don't even know like me. Too bad.

• Sk
      28th of Jun, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Shirali Kianian after my MVA. Greatly appreciate all the help rendered when I was in a very difficult situation. I highly recommend Dr. Kianian, it was a very pleasant experience. I really feel that he sincerely care about me getting better. I am very glad that I found his facility.

• Vi
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Dr Kianian was very professional, caring and very accurate. From my initial assessment through my continuous visit, he's been very helpful. Very dedicated and knowledgeable. Greatly appreciate all the help he's given.

• Vi
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Great service and very accommodating. Shares a lot of input. Helped me greatly with my previous MVA. After a few treatments with Dr. Kianian, I feel that I am on my way back to my old self. I will highly recommend him. Thank you so much!

• Mi
      6th of Oct, 2018

In my opinion, Dr. Kianian is a reliable person. He always has a good treat with all patients. A few years ago my middle daughter was hurt in a car accident, I was really lucky to meet Dr. Kianiyan.

6th of Oct, 2018

I know Dr. Kianyan several years ago. He is very kind and honest. His dealings with all patients are very admirable.
    Each year she donates a large amount of money to charities. He visits some of the poor patients for free.
    He also attended in cultural and social contributions.
    I think some tricky people want to accuse him, while Dr. Kianiyan is well-known.

@Sara 12 He denotes..