shining teeth / wont give you a full refund

1 Wood Dale, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866 9641011

Advanced wellness is a complete RIP OFF.. I did the trial offer then recieved 2 more packages at a charge of 78 dollars the first time and 83.92$ the second time... They say when i called they cant refund my entire money because i did not recieve the entire shipment I am supposed to have one more package coming... Plus I COULD NOT understand the foreigner on the telephone and she got snotty with me... So i ended up recieving back 50 for the first shipment and 38.90 for the second!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!! IT IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!! BUYER BEWARE

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009

i really need their number they charged me the same amount!

22nd of Jul, 2009

yea i just called and she said that due to the fact that it was a 14 day trial i had to call and say i didnt want to receive it anymore after those 14 days but i didnt so they ended up charging me the full price of the product.
    and now i have to use it till august.

DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

• Mr
      31st of Jul, 2009
    shining teeth - charges on credit card
    Shining Teeth
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I went online for the free trial, but I did not submit my request. However unsealed packages
    keep coming to my house and my account is being debited without my consent . I want my money back. This is highway robbery.

• Ka
      24th of Aug, 2009
    shining teeth - charges on credit card
    Body Cleanse
    Forest City
    North Carolina

Both Colo flush and Shining Teeth and Maxacaiburn offer a free trial of their products for just the cost of shipping (paid for with credit card.) They send a 30 day supply but when you call to complain that you are not satisfied and that they are putting a bunch of charges on your credit card which you did not authorize they tell you that you should have called them within 14 days to avoid charges. I returned the rest of the 30 day trial as well as the unauthorized shipments.They are adding charges under two names, Shining Teeth 1-877-211-8560 and For a Great Smile 1-888-317-9148. the colo flush is list at Body Cleaning 1-877-269-7140 and Restart Cleanse 1-877-687-3703, Maxacaiburn 1-866-989-8945