Shimla Travel / Travel agent fraud

1 4567 Burling street Flushing New York 11355, Newyork, United States
Phone: 347-480-1109

I inquired about my travel bookings to multiple sites. Rahul Roy([protected](www.shimlatravel.us) contacted me for booking the Flights from Chicago to Mumbai. My travel plan is in month of May, 2015. Tickets bookings were required for myself, wife and child. He send me e-tickets of Emirates Airlines with total amount as $2380 and asked to check the confirmed booked confirmed tickets on airlines website and also asked me to pay the amount. He told to transfer the amount to below account(on Muhammad Harris name) as the travel agency account is having some problem. After i checked the Emirates airlines website with Confirmed Tickets showing up on the website, i transferred the $2380 amount to Below account on 02/30/2015.
Within one day i just called Airlines to confirm on my Seat allocation with the booking number, Airlines told me these tickets are not payed yet. The credit card used to do the payment needs to be be confirmed and the person who payed needs to come to local airlines office and confirm his card.
Looking issues in ticket bookings, i immediately called Rahul and Muhammad on above numbers from 02/01/2015. But since last 10 days they are not returning the money. This is purely the travel scam. I have all Emails proofs of confirmation of money accepted by Rahul in the below chase account. With repeated warnings, this agent is not returning the money.
I want this to be urgently raise this as report so that other customers should not be duped by this agent. I would also like to seek help to know hoe can i get my money back. Please assist. Bank Name Chase Bank
Account Holder name Muhammad Harris