Sherwood Innovations / wood dash

United States Review updated:

The sherwood dash kit that I received from autoanything was terrible. I contacted sherwood inovations the manufacture, and they refered me to autoanything. I went to there customer service, and it directed me to your site. Can you help?
Thanks
Don Penwarden

Comments

• Va
      19th of May, 2012

I too purchase one of these Sherwood Innovations kits and got ripped off. First one they sent did not have an installation kit and the materials did not match in color or woodgrain. Had to send it back at my expense to Canada. Second one I got color and woodgrain matched but no kit to install it. Instructions clearly state you have to use several items in the kit or the dash kit will not adhere. Company will not answer email. I now out $175.00 for a dash kit I can not install. Stay away from this company, they seem to think that they are from Canada and that gives them the right to rip off the consummmer! As soon as I get my bill for shipping from FedEx I am filing a complaint with my state's Attorney General's Office.

• Le
      14th of Oct, 2013

I had bad luck to purchase Sherwood dash kit for my 2013 Honda Accord sedan through Autoanything. The temperature control cover simply cut wrong inside, if installed they will cover control buttons on both sides. And even on their diagram this part is listed as manual a/c control. I have no idea where they see on 2013 accord manual a/c. On all 2013 accord trims automatic temperature control is standard. I contacted Autoanything, they said Sherwood asked me to send pictures. OK, I sent them pictures (attached) clearly demonstrating the problem and guess what? The reply was that I have optional equipment and for extra fee. I have never seen such unspeakable arrogance. Fro beginning I open dispute with Paypal.
    Besides that they put in package 2 pass. side parts and nothing for driver side, all pieces are unmarked, some of them I was not able even identify, probably from other models. It's terrible and just no quality control.
    People! Please share your experience how to more effective to make them pay for ripping off customers.