Sheplers / Smoky mountain boots
I ordered a pair of boots in red. I waited about 2 weeks for delivery. When they finally arrived, I discovered Shepler's had sent me blue instead of red. I contacted them. No apology from Shepler's, they just told me told me I would have to do an exchange and wait 2-3 weeks after they received the return package for them to process my exchange. They did not offer me free postage, however, I requested this given it was not my fault. I returned the boots using their label, the slowest shipping method. I then got an email saying boots had been received and my case was being processed. I waited without any word from Sheplers. I then called them to check on my case and they told me they had processed a refund instead as the boots (which I had bought at their sale price) were discontinued and out of stock. These boots had been available via Ebay & Amazon when I ordered from Sheplers for about $10 more than the Shepler's sale price. They are no longer available at any of these retailers.
Everybody I dealt with or spoke to at Sheplers was either rude or plain unhelpful. I wasted a lot of time and energy on this case, only to get to this result. Customer service did not even offer me a gift card or something as a good gesture. I will never buy from Sheplers ever again. Very, very poor customer service.
More Sheplers Complaints & Reviews
- Sheplers Western Wear - Very expensive shipping and bad customer service 
- Sheplers.com - Poor online security 
- Sheplers Western Wear - Stay away from this company like it's the plague 
- Sheplers - Beware. It's a scam!
- Sheplers.com - Sending Incorrect Product 
- Sheplers - still waiting information on shipment on order #4983722
- Sheplers.com - Don't trust them!
- Sheplers - Not a trustworthy company
- Sheplers - wrong merchandise and bad service
- Sheplers - Website shipping