Sheplers / Severely overpriced cheap product with bad return policy
Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (http://www.sheplers.com/Lucky-Horse-Co-To-The-Moon-and-Back-Horseshoe-Wall-Deco... It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image it looks like they have wood pieces on the side and copper tags at the bottom. WRONG. All the flat decors are printed papers except for the center silhouette piece, which was also cheaply made.
The only real materials they used are 1 horseshoe, some plastic beads, a (probably premade) metal-like flower (from some crafts store maybe), and a few pieces of patterned papers. And they charge all this for $30? Really?
And worse still, when I looked up their return policy, they are charging "a little" $10 for return handling? I'm still trying to figure out if that's on top of shipping cost. Other companies sometimes do this with a provided shipping slip, which is understandable, but I've never seen companies charge a $10 handling fee for returns. This is robbery.
More Sheplers Complaints & Reviews
- Sheplers Western Wear - Very expensive shipping and bad customer service 
- Sheplers.com - Poor online security 
- Sheplers Western Wear - Stay away from this company like it's the plague 
- Sheplers - Beware. It's a scam!
- Sheplers.com - Sending Incorrect Product 
- Sheplers - still waiting information on shipment on order #4983722
- Sheplers.com - Don't trust them!
- Sheplers - Smoky mountain boots
- Sheplers - Not a trustworthy company
- Sheplers - wrong merchandise and bad service