ShenZhen SunShine Electron Co.,Ltd / Fake product

i am a ShenZhen SunShine Electron Co., Ltd seller . this guy told us that he was satisfied with our phone when he received our package. but he said our phone was fake in some days because he didnt know how to use the phone and not try to learn the manual and want us to refund him. there is no one who does business like him. he is not a real businessman .

Al

Comments

Ra
  11th of Oct, 2008

I had a similar experience with phone68. i assured me that the 16gb apple iPhone i purchased was genuine. But when it arrived it was a dual sim china copy, even the IMEI number from the original box did not match. Wen i confronted the sales reps about it they turned all around on me and said i was trying to rip them off. They wouldn't even check there warehouse to see if a mistake had been made. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM PHONE68

Sa
  29th of Oct, 2008

Paid, but nor products resieved!:(
Lost 600$

Sa
  29th of Oct, 2008

How can i find this guy and kill him!?Help please!

Pm
  29th of Oct, 2008

Hello, I'm talking with phone68.. and he told me that everything is 100% authentic.. So is it real or not?

Please help me!:)

Al
  6th of Nov, 2008

this is one staff of ShenZhen Sunshine Electron Co., Ltd. we never done business with the people named Sam. obviously, there are people are following the crowd.we are surprised about it when our customer told us about it. we sincerely hope people dont bear malice to our company.
thanks

alice

Ab
  6th of Nov, 2008

i need arabic language in this mobile

An
  16th of Nov, 2008

Do not buy here any things!
They sell VERY bad products.So do not make my mistake!!!
Make a party for this money, or some thing like that!!!
You will never get youer money back, so you have chose!:)