Shenzhen Seesend Electronics Co., Ltd / Vx670 pos terminal

1 Guangdong, CN

Everyone should be very careful when buying anything from this fake company in China, I paid for the Vx670 POS terminal for around $210 and some extra costs for the cable around$20 but both the POS the cable nothing has ever worked and that was a total loss and scam for our company.

To ship the parcel was a long hitted chatted exchanging hot words with them after making the payment Ms. Wend Wang told me that the name i have used to make the payment with Western Union the person was already out of the city and this could take another week and after discussing this out she told me that she will find a way how to convince that boss to pick up the payment and make shipment.

At first she sent to me a DHL express tracking number which wasn't valid and then after 3-4days she sent me a new valid tracking number with DHL and wait for the parcel to arrive then paid duty which was around $40% inclusive of VAT 18%. Totally we lost around $350 just making a mistake to buy from them scammers.

The machine seems to be refurbished and the screws at the back opened but without tampered

Mu