shenzhen audio digital co ltd / Nintendo ds produce

Canada Review updated:
3.35
Mr Mu Bin is dishonorable in business dealings. I made arrangements to purchase Nintendo DS, and Nintendo Wii items. He accepted my money through western union under the name of Fengxiang Luo and then sent a Nintendo gameboy unit.

BEWARE of this company. They have multiple listings on various websites. If you want to check just type in name of his company on internet explorer.

This has opened my eyes to the extent of internet scams that are going on.

Something should be done about this.

DO NOT PURCHASE ITEM FROM SHENZHEN AUDIO DIGITAL CO LTD

Comments

Er
  27th of Sep, 2008
Yes, at least you have received something. I did not receive anything and this thief did not even answer any email after he took the money. Be away of Feng Xiang Luo and SHENZHEN AUDIO DIGITAL CO LTD, mb88999@yahoo.com.cn
I hope this would help to avoid ather people be robed.
Mr
  27th of Sep, 2008
our company is honest and trust supplyer.we are receive customer payment within 1 days arrange shipping them order
and tell tracking no
YES.USD$210 buy the item including shipping only.because the item is new with original
we are receive fraud payment list often, request we are shipping goods.
shenzhen audio digital co
Er
  28th of Sep, 2008
Here is the Western union prove that the money was stolen by Shenzhen audio digital co ltd, mb88999@yahoo.com.cn, Fenxiang LUO, from western union. Do not trust on this company, they stole your money, they do not send any product. And you still say that you shipp the goods? Liar. For those who want more specifications how Shenzhen audio digital co ltd, mb88999@yahoo.com.cn, steals your money, just contact me.

DÉTAILS DE LA TRANSACTION:

Receiver Name: FENGXIANGLUO

Status: Collected
Ja
  8th of Oct, 2008
Yes, this guy is a thief
Pa
  11th of Nov, 2008
szchengtong2005@yahoo.com.cn
Shenzhen Cheng Tong

Receiver Name: FENGXIANG LUO
City: ShenZhen

this one? I thik he change the mail... =///

Thank you for this mail...