Shelter Logic / Replacement parts!
I purchased a 10x15 Shelter Logic Logic pop-up canopy to use for club activities. After a cross wind caused a leg to break, I Shelter Logic to see if I could get replacement parts. After asking me for model number and parts numbers, they stated they DO NOT support ANY of the pop-ups they sell. If this had been stated anywhere on their site, I would not have spent $200 for what is now sitting in a bag, completely unusable. Buyer beware!
More Shelter Logic Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Logic / Menards Enclosure Kit - Hadn't received the product as promised 
- ShelterLogic, LLC - Bad customer service 
- Shelter Logic - Poor response to inquiry
- ShelterLogic Corporation - Roundtop structure 
- ShelterLogic - Bad service
- Shelter Logic - shipping 
- ShelterLogic - Poor design