Shelter Insurance Company / homeowners
I have been a shelter policy holder for 40 years. In that time I have paid around 50k! I have had guns (3) jewelry, radio, watch, money stolen from my vehicles in my garage, have had a couple of hail damage roofs replaced.(Only 1/2 of the roof once, since the adjuster said it only hailed on one side of the house! I have NEVER been paid a dime for the things stolen from my vehicles! 40 years and not a dime! Well speaking of dimes Shelter has received my LAST one! I am getting quotes from different companies as I am typing this letter. This treatment of a 40 year customer is not acceptable and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. The agent has never tried to help! It is even hard to get in touch with him as all he's concerned about is that premium he gets monthly. A company like this should not be in business and I wouldn't mind seeing them go under! I'm done!
More Shelter Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Insurance - Claims 
- Shelter Insurance - Screwed by Shelter Insurance 
- Shelter Insurance - Failure to accept resposibility for claim 
- Shelter Insurance - Bad service 
- Shelter Insurance - Racism 
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company - car ins. no settlement
- Shelter Insurance - Towing insurance that I have paid for & now not able to collect. Sounds like shelter has a lot of complaints. Wake up shelter insurance!
- Shelter Insurance Company - Office hours/bad customer service 
- shelter insurance in mississippi - no payout on claim to injured party.
- Shelter Insurance - No Customer Service