Shell / shell service in moab, utah

1 Moab, UT, United States

I want to share with you my experience I had with Shell station in central Moab in Utah at 200N Main Str.
On 9th November 2016 about 10 AM I stoped and wanted to fill up my fuel.
I inserted a card (Citibank Master Card) but it was not accepted by the machine at the pomp so I went inside.
The older lady as the clerk assistant took my card and said that I can go and fill the gas and when I come back she will process the transaction.
When I did not agreed to leave her my card, she started to offend me, shout, decline the service and wanted to get me out of the shop.
She was extremely unpleasant, rude and emotional, I have never been in such situation, so did not what to do. I wanted then to pay with cash, but she shouted and did not wanted to sell me gas.
Then I asked for the manager on duty, who eventually took my money and sold me gas.
This situation was very stressful for me, I have never experienced something similar.
I just want to let you know and make sure that this lady will get the negative feedback of her behaviour as I do not expect she will sorry for this.
Best regards