Shell Petroleum Development Company of Englandwinner of mobile draw

We have recieved an sms on [protected] at 7:25pm
It tells that we had won 500, 000 gbp prige in the shell intl mobile draw.
Then i consulted him through e - mail & got respose from him the next day and he told to send the below details
Full name :
Address :
Mobile number:
Occupation:
Age:
Identity proof:
I had given these to him (Dr. Brown) after that he gave us an email that our amount will be brought to us by an agent and we must pay him too his account rs 48000 as the trasport and other taxes so now what should i do is there any mobile draw really taken there if taken please tell me who is the prize administrator
It is said that the prize administrator is dr. Brown and i wish a help from you

Comments

• Vi
      Sep 21, 2009

i had also got the same msg wat shud i do???? an agent of spdc had shortly arrived 2 my country and call us 4 - 5 times... i need ur help and advice too. plzzz do respond on this mailing id [protected]@gmail.com thank you...

Mar 24, 2010
    Shell Petroleum Development Compamy of England - The New year 2010 Shell U.K World Wide Mobiles Award is true or fake
    Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA- United kingdom
    London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +[protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I have one sms to mobile from Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

• Su
      May 07, 2010

i have also recieved same msg on 7/5/10 . what can i do . any know this information please mail me my id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Apr 16, 2011

i am joseph from kenya i also received the same msg on 15th of april 2011 what should i do my email adress is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pa
      May 31, 2013

Iam Rubesh kumar from Sukkur Pakistan, recieved SMS then a seies of application and fsa /fta llyods Bank profrma, advance cash money as charges regarding getting prize
    750000/- pound on mobile draw 2013, prize awarded by spdc oil london
    My cell phone no [protected]. will u pl confirm from ur draw list if so ...guide us ... take action if fake and defame your company
    my e.mail addres [protected]@hotmail.com...waiting for your reply

• As
      Jul 26, 2013

I have receive message from +[protected] that your mobile number has won you 500, 000pounds in 2013 shell (SPDC) INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW LONDON, to clime your price send your details to" [protected]@live.com my name is asad hussain email is [protected]@gmail.com, , [protected] [protected]

• Mo
      Aug 01, 2013

i recived sms from (+[protected]) on my mobile no [protected]) date of 05/07/2013. complete sms is below who i recived on my mobile number.
    Your mobile number has won you 500, 000.00 Pounds in 2013 Shell( SPDC) INT, L Mobile Draw London to claim your prize send your Detail to this email address ([protected]@live.com).
    Kindly find attached copy of WINNING CERTIFICATE AWARDS 2013 INT, L MOBILE DRAW LONDON.
    i recived Certificate of Award 2013 internatinal mobile Draws from SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF ENGLAND.total Amount of 500, 000.00 GB Pounds (five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) with this reference number. (SPDC-77411) and Ticket Number (085MXW9). i recived 10 emails from SPDC and Nationwide Bank of England. also i send email SPDC and nationwide Bank.
    this is my humble request to you please tell me WHO IS THE WINNER OF 2013 INT, L MOBILE DRAW what is the Actual Situation in this regards. kindly send me Detail on my emails id ( [protected]@yahoo.com)
    My mobile no. 1). [protected] 2). [protected]

Aug 06, 2013

i recieved sms on my mobile number +[protected] date of 06//08/2013. complete sms is below who i recieved on my mobile number.
    your mobile number has won you 500, 000 Pounds in 2013 Shell(SPDC) INTL Mobile Draw London to claim your prize send your Detail to this email address ([protected]@live.com).
    My Name is Ghullam Hussain From Lahore Pakistan. My Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com My mobile number is : +[protected] - +[protected] waiting for your reply

• Za
      Aug 19, 2013

Dear sirs,
    I have recieved a mail that i won 500, 000/-pounds in a mobile lottery draw against which they sent me a code number and advised to arrange for 300 US dollars amounting to Pakistan Rupees 31000/-as diplomatic courier charges for the package they will send of the prize money through the agent named Pedro, is there any truth in the matter.pls reply, Zakir

• My
      Sep 12, 2013

I'm from Philippines...Can i ask Mr. Gideon Mavis Clarkson send me a email, he is telling that he is a project manager of shell oil in london england, united kingdom.And he is calling me on my phone.. is this true? my email adress is [protected]@yahoo.com

• So
      Nov 16, 2013

I have received message that I have won GPB 5, 00, 00, 000 in Shell International Mobile draw. I want to know it is true or fake?

Nov 16, 2013

There was never any draw or any prize. This is a SCAM. Do Not contact them. Do not send them any information. The scammers will steal your identity and your money.

Shell is not running any lottery. They have a warning about this scam on their website.

Dec 08, 2013

is it true UBA BANK AFRCA'S CARD Account/Cashier Department COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC,
    they are mail me wanning prize .is it true

Dec 08, 2013

Dear Dr. Ronald Curtis . I received an mail that im a winner in Shell Petroleum Development Company of England
    Address: Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Incorporation Barley House, Hare Road Sutton, Great Britain, and thy want DHL free mony charger by directly to us using the below provided informations as follows:

PROMISE OBIANUJU UKAREUNZE
    Address:Country:COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
    you that mail . please say to me is it truth or not ? my email adress is, [protected]@hotmail.com

you mean they fruding ?

Dec 09, 2013

This is a scam. There is no prize. Shell is not running a lottery and no legitimate lottery would ever make you pay money to receive your prize.

Do NOT contact them.

• Cy

Contact a scam investigator Email:anti.[protected]@gmail.com

Dec 09, 2013

There is no such thing as a Scam investigator and there is no "Anti cyber police"

This "cyber crime officer" is just another scammer trying to steal your money and your identity. Do NOT contact these people. They are criminals.

realy thank you so much

Jan 19, 2014

I recive a msg on 09-08-2013 spdc mobile draw 500000 pounds plz help me. khadim hussain [protected] pakistan.

• Mi
      Feb 10, 2014

I also recieve that kind of massege so now what i've to do??

Feb 12, 2014

i received sms from (+[protected]) on my mobile no [protected]) date of 09/02/2014. complete sms is below who i recived on my mobile number.

i recived Certificate of Award 2013 internatinal mobile Draws from SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF ENGLAND.total Amount of 500, 000.00 GB Pounds (five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) with this reference number. (SPDC-77411) . i recived 5 emails from SPDC and Nationwide Bank of England. also i send email SPDC and nationwide Bank.
    this is my humble request to you please tell me WHO IS THE WINNER OF 2014 INT, L MOBILE DRAW what is the Actual Situation in this regards. kindly send me Detail on my emails id ( shah.[protected]@rocketmail.com)
    My mobile no. 1). [protected].

won 500.000 pounds in 2013 SHELL INT'L mobile Draw
    Your mobile number has won you 500.000 pounds in 2013 SHELL INT'L mobile ... on information concerning any lottery draw in United Kingdom, ... I have recieved a message that i have won 5ooooo pounds in 2014 shell int mobile draw, so i want to know that how can i get my money. ... List of companies.
    www.consumerforums.in/won-500-000-pounds-in-2013-shell-intl-mobile- draw

Won 500.000 pounds in 2013 SHELL INT'L mobile Draw
    Your mobile number has won you 500.000 pounds in 2013 SHELL INT'L mobile ... on information concerning any lottery draw in United Kingdom, ... I have received a message that I have won 5ooooo pounds in 2014 shell int mobile draw, so I want to know that how can I get my money. ... List of companies.
    www.consumerforums.in/won-500-000-pounds-in-2013-shell-intl-mobile- draw
    syed amjad ali [protected]

• Mi
      Feb 14, 2014

Dear Sir, I received your email on my mobile number [protected], I won 500, 000 ponds, please sir tell me its truth or not, my name is Mirza Khurram Baig from karachi pakistan my email address is [protected]@gmail.com, My mobile number is [protected]

• Sc
      Feb 14, 2014

Contact a scam investigator for Genuines of the lottery promo Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2014

my nambar [protected]

• As
      Feb 24, 2014

if someone or some persons doing fraud so widely by using the name of shell company. Why not you take action against them.

• Na
      Mar 02, 2014

mohammad nasir age 25 from karachi pakistan cell no [protected]

Mar 12, 2014

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM +[protected] THIS NO. ""YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON YOU 500, 000 GB POUNDS IN 2014 SHELL IN'T MOBILE DRAW IN LONDON, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR DETAILS VIA E-MAIL: [protected]@live.com

• Sp
      Mar 12, 2014

There is no such organization as the cyber crime bureau which indicates that spamcop F is using somebody elses identity and is in fact a African low life scammer who will steal your money and identity.. Stay away from this piece of ****

•   Mar 23, 2014

Since there is still some question as to the authenticity of these e-mails, and there are still GULLABLE people out there that fall for this c***. contact the Shell company for your self to see if it's real. Never give personal information to anyone you do not know.

Mar 30, 2014

i have also recieved this sms on 29/3/14 anyone tell me this???what is this????

• Ib
      Apr 07, 2014

yeah i have receive same text you have confrm me my email add [protected]@gmail.com

• Ba
      Apr 09, 2014

DO CONTACT AA&SONS CHAMBERS E-MAIL: [protected]@lawyer.com, THEY WIL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT

Apr 09, 2014

Shell is not involved in any such lottery or promotion. This is a scam. More information regarding this can be found on Shell's website.

There is no prize. There was never any draw. This is a scam used by criminals to steal your money and your identity. You cannot win a lottery or draw that you didnt enter.

There is no such company as AA and Sons Chambers. And the email address is s free webmail account. Do NOT contact these people as there is NO PRIZE. THEY CANNOT HELP YOU - THEY ARE SCAMMERS THEMSELVES

•   Apr 24, 2014

Do not give Barrister any of your personal information, he is a scammer.

Jun 11, 2014

I was contacted via email Mr HARRY BAIL, that I will pay 300 pounds for Embassy in Uk. I was applying in SPDC Nigeria as 2/O DPO
    Anybody to help me to employ SPDC I am ready to send my updated CV. Please advice me what to do . John Antipuesto [protected]@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2014

I request your help . I received an e-mail from the company private " lottery 2014 promo "
    Certificate, check, image of people working company . I want to know all things true or no.
    Please you can sent me about e- mail
    raniaahmed [protected]@yahoo.com